The Student Room Group

McDonalds Work

I got through the interview and I'm going to my orientation at McDonalds on the 29th.
They said that they provided the full uniform there but you have to buy your own shoes.
I was looking online and apparently you have to buy them using a form at the orientation? I thought I could just buy some cheap ones with no slip soles from Asda or something because obviously as a 16 year old getting her first job at Maccies I don't have £30 to spend on shoes from that Shoes for Crews website?

Can someone explain to me what's going on with this and what the choices actually are.
Original post by MissPariz
I got through the interview and I'm going to my orientation at McDonalds on the 29th.
They said that they provided the full uniform there but you have to buy your own shoes.
I was looking online and apparently you have to buy them using a form at the orientation? I thought I could just buy some cheap ones with no slip soles from Asda or something because obviously as a 16 year old getting her first job at Maccies I don't have £30 to spend on shoes from that Shoes for Crews website?

Can someone explain to me what's going on with this and what the choices actually are.

Everyone at mcdonalds has to have the shoes for crews shoes. You dont have any choice in that unfortunately.
Reply 2
Original post by Emma:-)
Everyone at mcdonalds has to have the shoes for crews shoes. You dont have any choice in that unfortunately.

And what happens regarding buying them?
Original post by MissPariz
And what happens regarding buying them?

You give them your shoe size etc and they will order them for you and give them to you when they arrive at the store. The same with your uniform.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending