Rounders tips/advice?

Watch
RXMXXKX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey everyone,
Any advice on batting and fielding in rounders would be greatly appreciated!

I've got loads of matches coming up, and really want to make sure I don't let my team down.

Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gaiaphage
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Batting isn't hard tactically just hit it as far as you possibly can - if you're left handed great if not then go down the middle, just takes practice to hit it well

For fielding some people do it differently but the general rule is straight to 2nd base or straight to 4th base depending on how far they've got round

As long as you can throw/catch well your team will love you because so many people couldn't catch a cold it's unbelievable
RXMXXKX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Gaiaphage)
Batting isn't hard tactically just hit it as far as you possibly can - if you're left handed great if not then go down the middle, just takes practice to hit it well

For fielding some people do it differently but the general rule is straight to 2nd base or straight to 4th base depending on how far they've got round

As long as you can throw/catch well your team will love you because so many people couldn't catch a cold it's unbelievable
Okay thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hit the ball and run to first base.
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ahh rounders brings back so many good memories from high school
harryo0119
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hi girl, honestly, I play professional rounders for Cwm-Gwili Ath, we are unbeaten and i'd like to think im somewhat of an unstoppable force within my batting ability, I've hit quite a few long distance shots recently to win my team the Cwm-Gwili Dental Association Cup. Brought to you by Hotel?Trivago, hope this helps xxMyrddin ap Dafydd
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.27%
I'm not sure (33)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (239)
30.8%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.23%

Watched Threads