The Student Room Group

BUNAC - New Zealand

Hi all,

I am planning on doing BUNAC Work New Zealand and wanted to know if anybody has either done one or is going to do one.

I am doing the group flight in August - if I ever actually get around to booking it. Reason I have not booked yet is because of the cost - yes I know travelling costs money, but it is a massive amount that just disappears like that. And honestly, I am actually scared because I have never done anything like this before, but excited because it is something new.

Ye but anyway group flight is August 13th - wondering if anybody is doing same or planning on going to New Zealand around that time.
Reply 1
Original post by spanker
Hi all,

I am planning on doing BUNAC Work New Zealand and wanted to know if anybody has either done one or is going to do one.

I am doing the group flight in August - if I ever actually get around to booking it. Reason I have not booked yet is because of the cost - yes I know travelling costs money, but it is a massive amount that just disappears like that. And honestly, I am actually scared because I have never done anything like this before, but excited because it is something new.

Ye but anyway group flight is August 13th - wondering if anybody is doing same or planning on going to New Zealand around that time.

Hi,

Did you end up going?
Reply 2
Original post by diggerz
Hi,

Did you end up going?

Yeah I did, but I wouldn't really recommend them. They took ages to reply to questions, sort out flights. They screwed my costs up on the receipt. Still waiting on my Bunac tshirt they promised.
Only decent thing was the group flight to meet people before you go. But if you're naturally an easy to talk to and others just book your own flight, so much cheaper.
:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by spanker
Yeah I did, but I wouldn't really recommend them. They took ages to reply to questions, sort out flights. They screwed my costs up on the receipt. Still waiting on my Bunac tshirt they promised.
Only decent thing was the group flight to meet people before you go. But if you're naturally an easy to talk to and others just book your own flight, so much cheaper.
:smile:

Hi,

Thanks for replying! Did you go out there to work or just travel?
Reply 4
Original post by diggerz
Hi,

Thanks for replying! Did you go out there to work or just travel?

Bit of both, loved every minute of it. Stayed for the whole year.

Want any tips on new Zealand feel free to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest