I'm studying... Computing
Mathematics
Physics

I'm interested in... Computers
Technology
Programming

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Hello and welcome to The Student Room

Check out university connect to find people on youruni courses or looking to apply for the same uni.

How's it going so far? Found what you need?Below I've listed a few things you might fancy trying on TSR. If you've got anyquestions, add them to the TSR news, help and feedback forum.

Whatever you're studying, you'll find someone onTSR who can help. Find your subject in the Study Helpforum and ask a question or visit our brilliant revision section forhelp and advice. And if you're planning on going to university, you have tovisit our uni applications forum. It'sfull of people who can help you through the whole process.

In Hobbies and Interests you'llbe able to find lots of people with similar interests!

To find even more conversation, head to the Forums page andfind a place to start up your own discussion.

You may also want to check out thisthread: TSR Newbie Society

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you haveany questions, please do quote or PM me so I can help!
Theman69
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Comp.Girl, I do the same subjects but also do Design and technology at A2 level
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (100)
27.1%
England (123)
33.33%
Belgium (29)
7.86%
Germany (40)
10.84%
Spain (8)
2.17%