Help with A level Economics (Edexcel examination board) Watch

Nabeela95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys!! I hope everyone is okay! I know the exam season is over! But i wanted to make this thread for the people who'll need help with Economics especially Unit 3/4 (depending which syllabus you're doing) cause theres so many diagrams! and I'm kind of good in those topics so i thought why no help out other students! So whoever needs help just post!!
member1753327
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can you send me some notes with diagrams and them annotated and explained?
SotonianOne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by member1753327)
Which diagrams?
Nabeela95
Rep:
?
(Original post by member1753327)
I am sorry for the delay in replying. I'm posting pictures of one chapter from unit 3. I just wanted to ask are u doing IAL or the normal GCE? The notes used for both syllabuses are the same just the format of the paper is different

I am posting these pictures of my notes, just read it and I will explain them to u ones u have read it. Hope that's okay?

This chapter is called Perfect Competition where there are small buyers and sellers in the industry. The notes show the features of the industry, the types of profits they make, advantages and disadvanatages.
Attached files
Nabeela95
Rep:
?
(Original post by SotonianOne)
Which diagrams?
Diagrams that are found in the Economics units 3&4. I have uploaded a chapter of notes you can go through them to get an idea
Mike_123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A good word of advice is to understand diagrams, not memorise!
Nabeela95
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mike_123)
A good word of advice is to understand diagrams, not memorise!
Thats why i made this forum so that whoever needs help understanding I can assist them

Posted from TSR Mobile
fedorahat88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could you like write a solid response to the following question about monospony and govt.intervention ? It's for the IAL. Like don't give the outline but an entire answer? Thanks and much love if you can,
Attached files
username2555529
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello

I am sitting for Edexcel A2 International Advanced level next june 2018 Economics, can anyone please help me in Unit 4 past papers because I find difficulty in answering both the 15 and 20 mark questions.

Below are the following issues that I hardly need answers for knowledge and understanding:

• 1) Evaluate the effects of a significant improvement in a country’s terms of trade on the achievement of its macroeconomic objectives. (25 marks)
  • 2) Discuss the likely impact of the rapid growth of emerging and developing economies on world trade patterns.(15 marks)
  • 3) ‘China has specialized in manufacturing while India has specialized in services’

Evaluate the possible benefits of such specialization to a country or countries of your choice (25 marks)

I did a lot of research for these questions but I couldn’t find much sufficient points for my answers.

I wish to get an exemplar answer for the questions above from anyone who like to assist me.

Hope for a quicker response.

Thank you

Pabodha Marambe

ListParagraphCxi��� 0�Γ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads