The Student Room Group
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website

Anyone looking for accommodation for Arts University Bournemouth?

Hello :smile:

Like many others, I didn't get a place in the halls of residence at AUB so I am going to the accommodation day on the 17th July to meet up with others and go house hunting. Was hoping to perhaps chat to some of you beforehand to see if we could potentially look for housing together :3

A little bit about me- I am 17 (almost 18!) year old female and have just finished college. I currently live in Surrey a couple of hours away from Bournemouth and will be doing the Art Foundation course at AUB. I am a very chilled out person, I love baking, reading, tumblr, shopping, hanging out with friends, watching shows like Game of Thrones. Some of my favourite bands/artists are alt-J, M83, Lana Del Rey and Bastille. I am a reasonably tidy person and am very creative in everything that I do. I am also up for going out in the evenings and having fun :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to read this & I'd be really interested to hear about you too!

UPDATE: I now have a group and a house but thank you for the replies and messages. Look forward to seeing you in September :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by echo97
Hello :smile:

Like many others, I didn't get a place in the halls of residence at AUB so I am going to the accommodation day on the 17th July to meet up with others and go house hunting. Was hoping to perhaps chat to some of you beforehand to see if we could potentially look for housing together :3

A little bit about me- I am 17 (almost 18!) year old female and have just finished college. I currently live in Surrey a couple of hours away from Bournemouth and will be doing the Art Foundation course at AUB. I am a very chilled out person, I love baking, reading, tumblr, shopping, hanging out with friends, watching shows like Game of Thrones. Some of my favourite bands/artists are alt-J, M83, Lana Del Rey and Bastille. I am a reasonably tidy person and am very creative in everything that I do. I am also up for going out in the evenings and having fun :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to read this & I'd be really interested to hear about you too!

So do you know what you'd like to do after foundation? I just took a foundation course and was really hesitant at first, but it really is an eye opener :smile:
Graduation
Arts University Bournemouth
Poole
Visit website
Reply 2
HI, I am also looking for accommodation! I am hoping somebody wants to stay with me lol. I will be studying Graphic Design in September. This is my first year at uni...so I am quite nervous about moving to a new town and meeting new people, but still am quite exited at the same time :smile:

I have just finished my Art Foundation at College in Berkshire, where I from. I am a 19 year old female who is looking for somewhere to stay. I generally like surfing the net, like going on YouTube and tumblr. I enjoy watching TV and watching movies, I am also looking forward to going out and having a good time friends! :smile: I am also a clean and tidy person.

I will be coming to the accommodation day on the 17 of July.
Reply 3
Hey everyone,

Looks like theres a few of us in the same boat! I was thinking of linking up the other flatmate threads by setting up a Facebook page and get us on common ground where we ca all chat! Let me know if you guys think its a good idea, the more people we get the better chances we have of finding places and people. Plus on Facebook we can get to know our potential future flat mates a bit better!

Let me know! :smile:
Hey have you found anyone? I am potentially looking for a 3rd or 4th person to share a really nice house in Bournemouth which is about 10/15 mins to the station. I am going into my first year of illustration and did a foundation year at Bournemouth and therefore know the area well
Reply 5
Hello, I'm going to be studying the art foundation course too :smile: I'm going to the accommodation day on the 17th in the hope to find a house and some people to share it with me. Sort of a surreal speed dating experience, I'm an 18 year old female who enjoys art and photography, cats, shopping, tumblr, going out with friends and gaming (Fallout, Halo, L4D, Skyrim, Borderlands, Red Dead... the list goes on - music wise top bands include: Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, The Maccabees etc. I'm a fan of The Walking Dead and general TV watching I guess. I am organised, kind and tidy, if you like then do just ask and I can email you or add you on Facebook or maybe even follow me on tumblr? :3

See you on the 17th for the "ice breaker activities"
Rachel

(Not essential but would be overjoyed if I could find someone who handles spiders as I am not so keen and won't have my dad to throw them out the window for me aha!)
Hello I'm going to be first year graphic design student and I'm looking for a room. Wanted to ask you if you still are looking for housemates?
Reply 7
Sorry I already made a group and have put a deposit on a house, good luck though :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending