The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Looking for a room for next year.

Hi, I am 20 Years old, studying Computer Science and looking for a room to rent for next year.

Does anyone have a room available? Please message me if you do.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by GW26
Hi, I am 20 Years old, studying Computer Science and looking for a room to rent for next year.

Thank you.

Hi,

I saw your post and thought I might be able to help.

I'm currently moving out of my luxury studio student apartment, and so it will be free for this coming September (2015). It's a self contained, high specification, en-suite, and fully furnished student studio apartment. The rent is £110pw, and that includes all bills. It's just a 10 minute walk from the main campuses in Liverpool, and just 10 minutes from the city centre. There is onsite laundry facilities. While it is a studio, there is a chance to interact with the other people in the building, while still getting to have your privacy. If you like you can call me on 07947 632609 and I could set up a viewing.

The apartment is generously sized at over 20m2 and includes a queen size bed, desk, large wardrobe, shelves, table and chairs, flat screen TV, memory foam mattress, Wi-Fi, en-suite bathroom and kitchen. The site also boasts an outside yard with bike storage facilities.

£200 deposit and £100 admin fee.

You can contact me on the number above or at [email protected]
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Hi, I have 2 double rooms available on borrowdale road, smithdown. It's £75 a week including bills, Sky TV and a weekly cleaner. It would be with 5 other girls, let me know if you're interested. My number is 07791478091 :smile: x
Original post by GW26

Thank you.

Hi, I have a double room available in L15 for £60pw with bills on top looking around £10-12pw.

The house is right by a 24hr asda, an aldi, a large tesco express and major bus routes into town.

Current tenants are 5 guys all third years, and 2 girls one third year and one 2nd year (me) :tongue:

Let me know if you're still interested and looking
Reply 4
Original post by GW26

Thank you.

Anyone interested in renting a student house for the academic year for 2015/2015? 1 male and 1 female looking for 1 or 2 people to move into a 3 or 4 bedroom house in Kensington Fields. £75pppw, all bills included, double beds, newly refurbished and 5- 10 mins walk from liverpool uni! We will cook for you :P Pm me if you are interested!
Hellooo! Are you still looking for accommodation for September?

X1 Lettings & Students can help!! We have a variety of different rooms available at each of our X1 city centre sites. Ranging from double en-suite rooms within shared flats, to self contained luxury studios. Rental prices are inclusive of bills (super fast wi-fi, water, electricity, SKY TV), all rooms are fully furnished to a high specification and all sites are closely located to university campuses.

Which university and campus will you be studying at?

Here are some of our fantastic sites:

X1 Liverpool One - Brand new for September 2015, X1 L1 is right in the heart of the city centre (Luxury self contained studios from £130 per week).

X1 The Studios @ The Quarter - Also brand new for September 2015, this purpose built student development is situated by Liverpool's stunning waterfront. £120 per week for a standard studio.

Also @ The Quarter - X1 The Courtyard (1, 2 or 3 double bedroom apartments from £125 p/w) and X1 Town Houses (stylish purpose built student houses en-suites and double rooms from £115)

London Road - X1 The Edge - (new for September 2015, double rooms in shared flats from £124 per week), X1 Arndale House (double en-suite rooms from £125 per week), X1 Borden Court, (double rooms available in shared flats from £98 per week)

If you'd like anymore information, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today!
Reply 6
Original post by GW26

Thank you.

Hello have you been able to find somwhere to live?
One or two rooms to rent just off allerton road in Liverpool.Refurbed bathroom, large bedrooms, double beds.80pw, bills includedLovely area, shops everything near by. Walkable distance to Hope (5 mins) 15 mins away from other unis.Email me for more information : [email******* :smile:
Or if you know anyone who needs a place let them know thankyou
Hi. I'm moving out due to work and personal reasons and have a room in Kensington, Liverpool. Short walk from the city centre. 5 bedrooms in which 2 boys and 2 girls live. Double room, furnished with double bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and book case. Shared living area and kitchen. 2 bathrooms to share too. £433 pcm, all bills included, and wifi too. Message me for more details :smile:
Deluxe Double bed ensuite at Ablett House (Brand new accomadation) . Ive currently moved out and looking for someone to take over my tenancy ASAP! I have already paid this years rent so it will be free till the next 2 instalments. City centre location, short walk to ALL uni's/ libarys and town. Please please contact me for any other details or The student Housing company - Ablett House (Liverpool) if you are interested.
Original post by GW26

Thank you.

Hello, I have a Deluxe Double bed ensuite at Ablett House (Brand new accomadation) . Ive currently moved out and looking for someone to take over my tenantcy ASAP! I have already paid this years rent so it will be free till the next 2 instalements. City centre location, short walk to ALL uni's/ libarys and town. Please please contact me for any other details or The student Housing company - Ablett House (Liverpool) if you are interested.
Original post by GW26

Thank you.

Hello, i have a room avalible in the centre near all the uni's but do you mean next year as in January 2017 or the academic year September 2017?

Quick Reply