Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got an AS Chemistry Edexcel exam on the 10th of june however i didnt start studying for it since i've got Biology on the 8th and math P1 on the 9th and i'm revising for those. I'm willin to start chem on thursday or friday, would tht be enough time till the exam assumin i'm a satisfactory student of chemistry and willing to get a least a good B?

thank you

ReputationRep:
    hey therrre...

well it goes like this... how fast do you absorb? that determines when u shd start...
    if ur a fast one, start on thursday... for unit 2 focus on organic chem, kinetics/equilibria, and industrial... then for unit 1 focus on Redox, Group 1 and 2, and Atomic Structure... focus on these.. and get every aspect into ur head WELL

and the night b4, on the 9th, run thru the rest... cos the above chapters give you the bulk

my exam is on the 10th as well. and bio's on the 8th

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    hmm...
    i would suggest that you did this just before the exam..maybe a few hours before the exam

read the industrial usages of chemistry..
    Haber,contact,NaOH prduction and Ostwald precesses...cause it must be really fresh in your head in order to answer it..and it is a compulsory question in unit 2...never failed to be asked every paper..
    as for unit 1..just pray...cause their questions are basically random..but are easily answered
    thats my tip..
    you should be ready if you did studied everything before the real thing...what i meant was the mocks

ReputationRep:
    Thank you guys for your hints and tips. well i hope all goes well for u guys as well.

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    i think u r getting ****ed big time ...sorry for saying tha ,,,but chems is a pain in the asssssss !!! ....mal3ooba shaaadyyyyyyyyy !!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.