The Student Room Group

So-called anti-zionism

Scroll to see replies

Acknowledging Israel was created unjustly yet still remaining FOR its current continued existence - as the alternative would render the population homeless and stateless just as the Palestinians in '48 - does not make someone pro-Zionist nor not anti-Zionist

I am against the ideology that is Zionism yet I would not want Israel to no longer exist now, as that would mean its population would be most likely affected negatively (e.g. statelessness)

Please do not tarnish the whole narrative with same brush simply because you spoke to one person who doesn't know their definitions
Original post by vanillapod

I am against the ideology that is Zionism yet I would not want Israel to no longer exist now, as that would mean its population would be most likely affected negatively (e.g. statelessness)

Under a one-state binational solution the Israeli Jews would no more be 'stateless' than say, the Bosniaks or Flemish are.
Original post by anarchism101
Under a one-state binational solution the Israeli Jews would no more be 'stateless' than say, the Bosniaks or Flemish are.

I merely meant without the specific state of Israel. Not the international definition of stateless, but what would be claimed if it was the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending