The Student Room Group

What Uni? Acting for Film/Screen and Film Production

I'm wanting to take a course which is based on acting for film/screen not stage. I'm also wanting to take it with Film Production.
Although there seem to be very few Universities that offer this course (near none that I can find), there are Acting Schools, however I want to take it as a joint honours with Film Production so acting schools are not looking positive.

I know of Chichester University however it looks very small and I've not heard much about it (although I am seriously considering going there).

Does anyone know of other Universities that offer Film Production and Acting for Film/Screen (I will be going through clearing now)

thanks ^^ :smile:
Original post by rachaelKL
I'm wanting to take a course which is based on acting for film/screen not stage. I'm also wanting to take it with Film Production.
Although there seem to be very few Universities that offer this course (near none that I can find), there are Acting Schools, however I want to take it as a joint honours with Film Production so acting schools are not looking positive.

I know of Chichester University however it looks very small and I've not heard much about it (although I am seriously considering going there).

Does anyone know of other Universities that offer Film Production and Acting for Film/Screen (I will be going through clearing now)

thanks ^^ :smile:

The acting school courses I know of are so intensely based on performance skills that there would be no time to take in another subject. The students spend about eight hours a day training to become actors - a joint degree would leave them only half-skilled.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending