Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

La Société Française d'UKL (UKL French Soc) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    Ciao Gem
    salut will! ca va

oui je crois que c'est un de mes films prefere de tout temps! (of all time- is that right what i said?)

ReputationRep:
    Ca va très bien merci, et toi?
    oui excellent chui en train de discute ce que je faisais si j'etais un homme pour seulement un jour! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suuuuuuseh)
    Je ne veux pas le faire flagrant, mais la traduction à la page précédent est pour les devoirs de contrôle continu..
    Pardon?

You mean she was cheating for her coursework?

ReputationRep:
    ferais :p:
    oui :blush: tu as raison :p:

tu dois nous dire ce que tu ferais

ReputationRep:
    Bon soir tout le monde.

ReputationRep:
    Bon soir :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Si j'étais un homme? hmm...:p:
    ooo qu'est-ce que tu ferais non si tu serais une femme :p:

(Original post by RJA)
    Pardon?

You mean she was cheating for her coursework?
    So much for being discreet! But yep- and it's happened on so many occasions now (seriously, I urge you all to look at her post history..).

ReputationRep:
    étais :p:

C difficile ça...
    je pensais que c'etait , etais, mais j'etais pas sur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suuuuuuseh)
    So much for being discreet! But yep- and it's happened on so many occasions now (seriously, I urge you all to look at her post history..).
    :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:
    Pas bon! Fais-tu le meme travail Susie?

ReputationRep:
    Je viens de détruire un des "rep gems" de little.princess.1991
    Qu'est-ce qu'elle a fait?

ReputationRep:
    A minuit, je vais faire la meme :cool: :evil: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Je viens de détruire un des "rep gems" de little.princess.1991
    is it her that youre all having a go at in concerns to coursework??? cos she wants help with her GCSE oral not coursework

(Original post by RJA)
    :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:
    Pas bon! Fais-tu le meme travail Susie?
    Je prendrai un examen (deux examens- le français et l'allemand) au lieu de "coursework". L'examens sont naturellement sans dictionnaires; sans l'internet; sans l'aide d'un professeur.. et ils sont avec une limite de temps. Encore, ce n'est pas juste..

ReputationRep:
    Ah d'accord. Je n'aime jamais aider les gens qui n'ont pas essayé de fair le travail.

ReputationRep:
    hello

can someone please just check my french and change the english into french.

On Saturday I slept until 12 o clock. That was super!! j’ai joue tennis avec ma famille dans mes gardin. Mon père a gagné la partie, mais c'est parce qu'il joue au tennis tout le temps, ce n'est pas juste. Apres j’ai faire du shopping avec mes copians. J’ai achete a new coat, 2 pairs of party shoes and a dress. j’ai faire mes devoirs. I hate homework because it takes up my free time . Then I went to a party with my friends. It was really good but after the party I had a headache. I got home at 1 o clock. It was a good but tiring day.

On Sunday I slept until 2 o’clock because I was really tired from Saturday. I didn’t really do much on Sunday. I finished off my homework but that didn’t take long because I did most of it on Saturday. At dinner time je suis allee au restaurant avec ma famille. Le restaurant etait grande et luxurious. Je mange pizza. A mon avis, c’etait extra parce que j’aime tellement les restaurants italiens. At 10 o clock I went to sleep.

thank you so much
    little.princess.1991

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh and people its oral not coursework. we have to do so much and i am really stuck so thanx for everyone that helps me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little.princess.1991)
    hello

can someone please just check my french and change the english into french.

On Saturday I slept until 12 o clock. That was super!! j’ai joue au tennis avec ma famille dans le jardin. Mon père a gagné le match, mais c'est parce qu'il joue au tennis tout le temps, ce n'est pas juste. Apres j’ai fait du shopping avec mes amis. J’ai achete a new coat, 2 pairs of party shoes and a dress. j’ai fait mes devoirs. I hate homework because it takes up my free time . Then I went to a party with my friends. It was really good but after the party I had a headache. I got home at 1 o clock. It was a good but tiring day.

On Sunday I slept until 2 o’clock because I was really tired from Saturday. I didn’t really do much on Sunday. I finished off my homework but that didn’t take long because I did most of it on Saturday. At dinner time je suis allee au restaurant avec ma famille. Le restaurant etait grande et luxurious. J'ai mangé le pizza. A mon avis, c’etait extra parce que j’aime tellement les restaurants italiens. At 10 o clock I went to sleep.

thank you so much
    little.princess.1991
    I'm not going to translate the english, but there are the obvious mistakes to me in the french. There's undoubtedly some more I've missed, they're just the ones I noticed when I read through it first time.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Elle n'a pas lu le "thread" :p:
    Evidemment

ReputationRep:
    ur such mean people. i would help you if you need help with anything you don't know but i do

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.