The Student Room Group

What should I buy my boyfriend for his birthday?

Hi guys,
So me and this guy have been seeing each other for a few months (but have only been official for 2 weeks).
It's his birthday tomorrow and I've got him an amazon gift card but I don't think that looks very good and I don't know what else to get him. I didn't bother asking him what to get because he'd just say I don't have to get him anything! He likes movies and sport, does drink alcohol but only when we go out so he's not that bothered about it.
What shall I get him on top of the card and gift card I got him?
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Hi guys,
So me and this guy have been seeing each other for a few months (but have only been official for 2 weeks).
It's his birthday tomorrow and I've got him an amazon gift card but I don't think that looks very good and I don't know what else to get him. I didn't bother asking him what to get because he'd just say I don't have to get him anything! He likes movies and sport, does drink alcohol but only when we go out so he's not that bothered about it.

buy him a car
Reply 2
Surprise him by either cooking his favourite meal for him at home and enjoying an evening of his company or take him out to your favourite restaurant and insist on paying the bill - sometimes it's the smallest gestures or indications that you know him well that make the biggest impact. There are other things I could suggest but they depend entirely on your respective ages and the stage of the relationship 😜 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Hi guys,

Easy. Give him the best sex of his life.
Original post by MAINE.

Ditto.
Original post by MAINE.

Can confirm this is best gift you can give for around 99% of males.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending