Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I only buy organic pasta - the normal stuff (as with the normal bread) gives my other half heartburn.

Seeds of change for me :cool:
    That must cost a few bob!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    This is Greggs site.
    http://www.greggs.co.uk/

Dear god I hope they didn't pay any money for this poor excuse of a site.

I should keep away form Gregs a bit really as they are not exactly healthy. I always avoid Burger King as its just too expensive, McDonalds is cheaper but still poor value compared to local chippies.
    Bad site, no list of where Greggs can be found :mad:

Ah I never go to Macdonalds, it's on my boycott list, I used to love happy meals when I was younger though. Now nothing can beat chip shop chips.

ReputationRep:
    The sell oraginic pasta at this new organic supermarket near me, it costs £1.20 for a 500g bag!! Compared to 30p in Quality Save for Buttani (sp) 500g bag of pasta.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, this is so off topic, who's fault is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Depending on how far away from the lecture theatres you live, you may not need a bag at all. As everything is so close at Essex, lots of people don't bother and just carry round folders like in all the american high school movies
    ah...in american high school *real life* no-one does that, we all have 50 to 75 pound backpacks......and we lug them around all day.

ReputationRep:
    I take backpacks, which are always pretty heavy, cos I can never be bothered to empty it-an old habit from school days.

ReputationRep:
    I have a laptop backpack - very handy!

ReputationRep:
    You wanna go to Morrisons - their own brand stuff is cheaper than most other supermarket's economy ranges. And if you're really stretched for cash, their economy super noodle style things only cost 9p!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I never used to bring a bag to lectures. I always just brought a pen/pad. Then I found a cool bag in Quiksilver. :cool:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.