rmandala
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Helloooo!

So I've finished my AS exams and in the awkward time period where our school isn't jumping into A2's but we are still at school. In this time I've decided that i wanted to do an EPQ and have started to brainstorm some ideas so i can start research over summer.Now i know such posts have been done to the point of exhaustion but I would love to get your thoughts on my ideas so far and take on board any other ideas I haven't yet considered!!

My ideas so far include:
- the future of NHS - on the lines of privatisation vs public - but i think that's a bit dry and probably done numerous times
- the anatomy of our personality and emotions + what constitutes them - bit iffy about this one
- ethical issues within neuroscience
- neurological disorders + public health challenges presented by them
- something along the lines of medical law - but not sure what route -i.e who benefits? the development of it? etc.

As you can see most of the ideas are medicine based, because that's what i hope to do at uni and that's what I'm interested in!! - mainly neurology in particular

Also, does anyone have any advice as to how to get started on UKCAT prep? do i dive in by doing questions or is there a nicer way to ease into the question styles?
Any advice is appreciated!
Chrysippus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think ethical issues are always good choices for an epq, especially a topic which is new and controversial

use medify
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads