AQA gcse geog june 15 Watch

Kamana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
just want to reinforce how hard the aqa geography june 15 physical paper was. i really struggled with that paper. that water on the land 8 marker was so hard, i needed more time. the amount of stuff you had to remember for that paper. unreal. i did restless earth, weather and climate and water on the land. the grade boundaries need to be really low or its just unfair. the weather and climate 8 marker was so hard and time consuming.
Changing Skies
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kamana)
just want to reinforce how hard the aqa geography june 15 physical paper was. i really struggled with that paper. that water on the land 8 marker was so hard, i needed more time. the amount of stuff you had to remember for that paper. unreal. i did restless earth, weather and climate and water on the land. the grade boundaries need to be really low or its just unfair. the weather and climate 8 marker was so hard and time consuming.
I'll pop this into the geography section for you so someone who took the exam could perhaps reassure you but honestly, I'm sure you did absolutely fine and if the paper was hard for a lot of people, the grade boundaries should be on your side. Chin up, try and stay as positive as you can, enjoy your summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Idontlikeict
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The 8 marker was " Describe how river processes of transportation and deposition change downstream", It was un-revisable, more using knowledge of river processes and being aware of what they do and where you can find that on the river, as far as deposition is included it was just anywhere near the middle to lower stages... Everyone in my class struggles with this question!
-- Also on water of land the question "What shape is Damflask reservoir?" was a put off. I still don't know what they wanted for this answer; alongside the follow up question "describe the relief around Damflask reservoir"

The restless earth question,"Draw a labelled sketch cross section to show the characteristics of this volcano" using figure 2 was confusing! firstly the picture of the "Eyjafjallajokull" volcano... if anyone saw the word iceland they knew to check the precious figure on the source to see that it was a shield volcano.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads