The Student Room Group

Boss-Mixed Signals-HELP NEEDED ASAP!!

I need help before I actually go crazy. These mixed signals from my boss are driving me insane! It's also exciting....

When I think he likes me! But horrible when I'm on the flip side and convinced he doesn't!

We've gotten closer and closer over the last few months, I think he's an amazing person, he's not a sleaze and he's genuine... Just trust me on that.

We get close when we're talking he's always telling me to come stand by him (could be because we are discussing work at the time but sometimes it's pointless work related things that are not relevant to me) he will lean over me, or stand so close were touching.

He will sometimes touch my hand when I pass him something his hand will stay on mine for too long for a mistake. He will playfully tap my arm, he has put his arm round me before too.He will keep me talking in his office for ages we talk about everything his family, his concerns at work, his childhood, everything in detail.

Body language.... He will stare into my eyes when we talk, whenever I look up he's usually looking at me, he will catch my eye randomly and give me a big smile, he will even look back to look at me or his eyes will follow me, he winks at me sometimes, I'll be standing really close to him while working and he will turn around in the chair legs wide open and look at me I might as well be standing in between his legs.

He has on occasion made rude jokes or sexual innuendos, he tells me everything or that's how it seems... He has told co workers he's taking me out for a drink or he's been with me the night before when he hasn't.

He protects me at work, will cover up my mistakes, will go way out of his way to make sure I'm okay, hates it when I'm upset, he gets moody with people if he thinks they've upset and will fight my corner even when it's my mistake and my fault.

He winds me up a lot we are always laughing and joking. And will do anything for me.

He hangs round my desk and asks me to do silly jobs for him. We on occasions have these moments where we stop and just stand there looking into each other's eyes, or he will get nervous and make mistakes and stumble over his words.

He's just amazing, but he confuses me so much, he will on occasions flirt with the other much older co workers way more than he does with me.

Sometimes he's so confident or he will be busy and off with me... He gives me back handed compliments... And will say I smell nice but then take the piss saying he can't breath cos all he can smell is perfume or I smell like candles or something strange! I look up and he's smiling for no reason at me I don't understand do I have something on my face?

He took the piss when I told him I was going to the gym to get in shape and seemed disinterested. He will follow me around if he thinks I'm upset asking what's wrong even if it's personal.

I don't know sometimes I am just convinced he doesn't have any feelings and am I reading into it all too much????

As much fun as it is and as happy as he makes me at work.... He never makes a move.... Ok we haven't ever been out of the office together but he doesn't ever make a move... I'm not even looking for a relationship with him I just want a bit of secretive fun!

He's gorgeous. Thing is it doesn't help that our co workers are all older than us and smother us both... They mother us both but they also fight for his attention. I think right now I'm showing him too much attention I blush when he talks to me and he probably knows I like him.

I don't wanna freak him out I just want some fun but I find myself seeking him out so we can be alone and not at my desk in front of others!

I'm not asking for a date... I want to know if he likes me and how I can get what I want from him, as in get him to just kiss me... Or make some move... I want fun and I want it to be him... He's my boss so I can't just ask him...

Things are going in the right direction but I feel confused. If I knew for sure he liked me I would jump on him tomorrow! HELP!
Reply 1
Why's your job and what's his?

Reading all your analysis makes you sound very young with a crush, sorry. I think you are too naive to consider getting involved with him. Also it is simply never a good idea to get involved with your boss. Depending on your job it could have serious professional consequences.
Reply 2
I'm not young I'm just stating the facts and I needed opinions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending