The Student Room Group

What does "discuss" actually mean in a level psychology?

This is one command word I don't understand. Is it like outlining things and saying their strengths/weaknesses WITHOUT A02? So it's like outline and evaluating, but without including the studies?
It means tap your neighbour in the exam and discuss. simples:u::u:
Reply 2
Original post by maggie43
It means tap your neighbour in the exam and discuss. simples:u::u:

Would of been fine if i already got serious replies that answered my question, but that's really not helpful.
Original post by serculis
This is one command word I don't understand. Is it like outlining things and saying their strengths/weaknesses WITHOUT A02? So it's like outline and evaluating, but without including the studies?

It's asking you to evaluate it. So yes, strengths and weaknesses, and how each might affect the results of the study :smile:
Original post by serculis

'Discuss' means outline and evaluate. So you'd give the facts and studies, and then give strengths and weaknesses to the studies too.

You have elaborate and write in detail, that's all :smile:
Pretty much what's already been said, desribe and evaluate :smile: description is your A01 and then your A02 is strengths & weaknesses or any other evaluative comments

Quick Reply

Latest