madpraba9300
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,
First time posting here.
I am thinking of combining my love for both medicine and sports by becoming a sports doctor. I did a bit of search over the internet and found out that a MSc in sports medicine is required for that. But I am confused about the qualifications to do the MSc. Is it required to get a MBBS degree to apply for the course? It would be great if someone who is currently engaged in this course or someone who knows about it can give me an answer.
Thank you
Rihan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd imagine you'd need a degree in Medicine or a related health science degree (such as Sport's science or Physiotherapy) for that MSc but check the admission criteria. However, if you want to become a sport's and exercise medicine (SEM) physician then of course a medical degree would be required.
madpraba9300
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Rihan)
I'd imagine you'd need a degree in Medicine or a related health science degree (such as Sport's science or Physiotherapy) for that MSc but check the admission criteria. However, if you want to become a sport's and exercise medicine (SEM) physician then of course a medical degree would be required.
Thank you for the reply..
Jackreddy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, I'm taking up SEM at Uni of Nottingham this September. Any advice ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.8%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.86%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.78%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.55%

Watched Threads