XBOX ONE or PS4 post E3 2015 Watch

DoctorDren
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok. I've left this for a while and I can't decide. Can someone please give me a reason to buy either the ps4 or the xbox one. Bearing in mind I like to play fifa but also enjoy rpg games like final fantasy or kingdom hearts. However I am also excited about cuphead following E3 2015. I respect all opinions and am completely open to whatever you guys may say. Thank you
Professor Oak
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I mean, they're incredibly similar in most ways. Most games come out on both and the service on both is pretty fantastic. So ultimately it's going to be fairly small stuff like the feel of the controllers or which console your mates have that will decide it.

Personally I'm happier in the Xbox camp. I way prefer Xbox live and have a slight preference for their exclusives. They also seem to be really listening to what people want right now (mostly because the did such a crap job at that when it came out). Backwards compatibility and decent monthly feature updates have won me over.
DoctorDren
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Professor Oak)
I mean, they're incredibly similar in most ways. Most games come out on both and the service on both is pretty fantastic. So ultimately it's going to be fairly small stuff like the feel of the controllers or which console your mates have that will decide it.

Personally I'm happier in the Xbox camp. I way prefer Xbox live and have a slight preference for their exclusives. They also seem to be really listening to what people want right now (mostly because the did such a crap job at that when it came out). Backwards compatibility and decent monthly feature updates have won me over.
The thing is I was on 360 but the fact that the remake of final fantasy VII is happening and apparently it's coming first to ps4 is a big selling point. However halo being one of my favourite exclusives is hard to let go.

Also idk but I've never held an Xbox one controller but I've held a ps4 one and it feels quite comfortable compared to ps3
Mr Black Magic
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
PS4 has better exclusives imo. Especially if you like Japanese games.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (117)
63.59%
No (67)
36.41%

Watched Threads