Worried about date!!!

Watch
Chaucer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, I have been asked out on a date by a girl that I know (she gave me a love poem/card as well if that makes a difference?). And she is a lovely girl but I am a bit worried about some of the things I have heard about her. Apparently, when a guy she was with cheated on her and she found out. She waited until he fell asleep and then stripped him naked and tied him up! So, I am a bit worried about her. Any advice?
UnicornSparkle13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't cheat on her.
Also, don't believe everything you hear.
TheSeal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chaucer)
So, I have been asked out on a date by a girl that I know (she gave me a love poem/card as well if that makes a difference?). And she is a lovely girl but I am a bit worried about some of the things I have heard about her. Apparently, when a guy she was with cheated on her and she found out. She waited until he fell asleep and then stripped him naked and tied him up! So, I am a bit worried about her. Any advice?
yeah, don't cheat on her!
Chaucer
Rep:
?
(Original post by UnicornSparkle13)
Don't cheat on her.
Also, don't believe everything you hear.
Is stripping someone naked and tying them up not a sign of insanity though?
TARS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Troll
Bubzeh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Insanity was defined by Einstein as doing the same repeated act over and over again but expecting different results.

So maybe.
UnicornSparkle13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We don't know if it's true, plus, if that was consensual, it'd be kinda kinky.
Chaucer
Rep:
?
We don't know if it's true, plus, if that was consensual, it'd be kinda kinky.
From what I have heard it was not consensual!
UnicornSparkle13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
From what I have heard it was not consensual!
I think you should discuss this during your date.
Chaucer
Rep:
?
I think you should discuss this during your date.
I don't want to end up stripped naked and tied up!
UnicornSparkle13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't want to end up stripped naked and tied up!
Sure.
charlie3101
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
this story is about as made up as the date your going on
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't think it's something mental health professionals initially look for when trying to get a diagnosis, somehow...
liquity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
if anything of that is even slightly true, then it probably means she's not going to put up with any bs from you, and tbh if you cheat on someone you deserve everything you get, cheaters are the scum of the earth, so good on her for doing it. Learn a lesson from it, if you don't want to have the same thing happen to you then don't cheat on her dude!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.92%
No (641)
65.08%

Watched Threads