The Official 'Ask BCU' Thread for 2015/2016

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I've got a place for nursing but I haven't received a welcome email when others have. Should I be worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hernandez 57576b)
    Hi,
    I have got a place at BCU for Bsc in psychology after my results for enrolment in September 2016 but the problem is I haven't received a letter or email stating when they course officially begins or starts. Could you please inform me of when I have to attend there course. Thanks
    Hey have you received something now. I wilm be starting psychology in september too and i have received my enrollemnt information

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, please email our enrolment team who should be able to resend your email! Have you checked your junk mail too? I hope that helps, if you get stuck please PM us on TSR, Facebook or send us a DM on Twitter. Thanks! Jo - from BCU

(Original post by Swabra)
    Hello,

I've got a place for nursing but I haven't received a welcome email when others have. Should I be worried

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an unconditional offer firmed for ODP BSc, but I still don't have the enrolment email. I have also checked junkmail. Please can you help?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Email the enrolment team:[email protected] they should be able to help you out! Jo from BCU
    (Original post by kiranh12)
    Hi,

I have an unconditional offer firmed for ODP BSc, but I still don't have the enrolment email. I have also checked junkmail. Please can you help?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birmingham City University)
    Hi everyone,

Welcome to the official 'Ask BCU' thread for 2015/2016. As the title suggests, this thread is for you to ask us anything you want! Whether you have questions about our courses, student life, living in Birmingham, our facilities or any worries you may have about coming to university- the team and our student ambassadors are here to answer them

So don't be shy and ask way!

The BCU Team

PS- If you have any questions about your accommodation application, please email [email protected]

Thanks!

hi, i've applied to do child nursing and was wondering if there's any research projects (health care related) i could get involved in during my time at uni, as a student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    hi, i've applied to do child nursing and was wondering if there's any research projects (health care related) i could get involved in during my time at uni, as a student
    Hi,

There is always a variety of student academic partnership opportunities on offer in child nursing and in the faculty generally. This does include some research activity. Some of our students are currently involved in studies relating to empathy development and ethics and character. I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Claire

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

There is always a variety of student academic partnership opportunities on offer in child nursing and in the faculty generally. This does include some research activity. Some of our students are currently involved in studies relating to empathy development and ethics and character. I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Claire
    Ah I see. Hopefully I can get involved soon
    Thanks Claire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyras)
    Ah I see. Hopefully I can get involved soon
    Thanks Claire
    No problem! i have also been told that child nursing students can have a placement on the Birmingham Children's Hospital Research Facility, where multiple research studies are taking place.

Thanks
    Claire
    BCU Team

ReputationRep:
    No problem! i have also been told that child nursing students can have a placement on the Birmingham Children's Hospital Research Facility, where multiple research studies are taking place.

Thanks
    Claire
    BCU Team
    I'd love that. Thanks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 26, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.