Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hmmmm chocolate
Reply 2
me
Reply 3
really do need some more for my coursework, please submit on this poll
Reply 4
MY mum and my dad bith buy the same amount but i mainly eat snacks away from home.
Reply 5
lol just generally, usually its the mothers though.......
Reply 6
MikeP
lol just generally, usually its the mothers though.......

yes but lately my mum wants me to eat "healty foods" so shes kinda stopped buyin any sweets at all!
Reply 7
that sux....
Reply 8
kriztinae
yes but lately my mum wants me to eat "healty foods" so shes kinda stopped buyin any sweets at all!

I think i know how you feel occasionally my mum tries to get us to have a really healthy meal whick often tastes crap but luckly theres a pita place opening about 5 mins away so ill most prob go there
Reply 9
My mum tried that once, but she couldnt stop eating chocolate....
Reply 10
no my mum dont care about snacks its just meals that she freaks about
Reply 11
lol wat u mean??
Reply 12
well i could stuff my face with unhealthy crap and she dont care but when it comes to dinner its always "you have to have salad" or she cooks some vegetarian crap like cooked peppers
Reply 13
ur meals arent that bad i bin round ur house quite a few times and u have like pizza and sutff like that. U r getting a little bit fat so i can see y she is worried!!!!!!!!!!! but ur not the only one!!!
fobelg
well i could stuff my face with unhealthy crap and she dont care but when it comes to dinner its always "you have to have salad" or she cooks some vegetarian crap like cooked peppers

lol whats the point?
Reply 15
oh he is just describing wat his mum supposedly does (he goes to the same school as me so i know him) his point is that he is agreeing with u that mothers like to try and make their children eat healthy.
MikeP
oh he is just describing wat his mum supposedly does (he goes to the same school as me so i know him) his point is that he is agreeing with u that mothers like to try and make their children eat healthy.

hmm ok!
i havent had breakfast and im hungry... any suggestions since we are talkin abt food?
Reply 17
ummm u should look at getting some pain de chocolat very good!!! Me and fobelg live in belgium so we like that stuff, or waffles!!!!!!! WAFFLES!!!!!
MikeP
ummm u should look at getting some pain de chocolat very good!!! Me and fobelg live in belgium so we like that stuff, or waffles!!!!!!! WAFFLES!!!!!

ok now i really cant stand this! i feel like having a waffle!
grr il have to stick to a toastie or somethin!
Reply 19
Waffles with banoffee toffee and whipped cream is the best

Latest

Trending

Trending