Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This poll is for me to know whether your mum buy your snacks or u buy ur snacks for snacking at home.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm chocolate

ReputationRep:
    me

ReputationRep:
    really do need some more for my coursework, please submit on this poll

ReputationRep:
    MY mum and my dad bith buy the same amount but i mainly eat snacks away from home.

ReputationRep:
    lol just generally, usually its the mothers though.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeP)
    lol just generally, usually its the mothers though.......
    yes but lately my mum wants me to eat "healty foods" so shes kinda stopped buyin any sweets at all!

ReputationRep:
    that sux....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    yes but lately my mum wants me to eat "healty foods" so shes kinda stopped buyin any sweets at all!
    I think i know how you feel occasionally my mum tries to get us to have a really healthy meal whick often tastes crap but luckly theres a pita place opening about 5 mins away so ill most prob go there

ReputationRep:
    My mum tried that once, but she couldnt stop eating chocolate....

ReputationRep:
    no my mum dont care about snacks its just meals that she freaks about

ReputationRep:
    lol wat u mean??

ReputationRep:
    well i could stuff my face with unhealthy crap and she dont care but when it comes to dinner its always "you have to have salad" or she cooks some vegetarian crap like cooked peppers

ReputationRep:
    ur meals arent that bad i bin round ur house quite a few times and u have like pizza and sutff like that. U r getting a little bit fat so i can see y she is worried!!!!!!!!!!! but ur not the only one!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fobelg)
    well i could stuff my face with unhealthy crap and she dont care but when it comes to dinner its always "you have to have salad" or she cooks some vegetarian crap like cooked peppers
    lol whats the point?

ReputationRep:
    oh he is just describing wat his mum supposedly does (he goes to the same school as me so i know him) his point is that he is agreeing with u that mothers like to try and make their children eat healthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeP)
    oh he is just describing wat his mum supposedly does (he goes to the same school as me so i know him) his point is that he is agreeing with u that mothers like to try and make their children eat healthy.
    hmm ok!
    i havent had breakfast and im hungry... any suggestions since we are talkin abt food?

ReputationRep:
    ummm u should look at getting some pain de chocolat very good!!! Me and fobelg live in belgium so we like that stuff, or waffles!!!!!!! WAFFLES!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeP)
    ummm u should look at getting some pain de chocolat very good!!! Me and fobelg live in belgium so we like that stuff, or waffles!!!!!!! WAFFLES!!!!!
    ok now i really cant stand this! i feel like having a waffle!
    grr il have to stick to a toastie or somethin!

ReputationRep:
    Waffles with banoffee toffee and whipped cream is the best

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.