The Student Room Group

After how many dates would you have sex?

If you were virgin.

Dates/days/months/years. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Um idk tbh, weeks/months...

Not something I'd plan, something that'd just happen because you're ready. Idk hah :colondollar:
2 .

Sorry 1 - Sex on the second date
Reply 4
When you want to, you trust that person and you're ready. So... however many dates that is.
Reply 5
n = (x + y)^2

where n is the number of dates
I'd stick to the classic 3 month rule. Sorry :redface:
Never
Until i marry the girl:colone:
Reply 8
I would only have sex after we were a serious relationship, not just dating or seeing each other.

In my own relationship, me and my bf waited 5 months before we had sex but we were friends before hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
i think it would totally depend on the person. if i felt i could trust them enough to see me like that pretty early on then maybe but i'd only do it with a guy that would be willing to wait for a long time, if he seems in any way reluctant i wouldn't
I'd jump straight in, go for it right off the bat. No sense in delaying it.
It's not something I'd bother to delay if they were also up for it.
Dunno when we're both ready I guess. Sounds weird saying that as a guy, since sex is apparently so great & everything, but I'm sure I'd still be a bit anxious about it if I happened to find myself in this position :redface:
Took a month for me to have sex for the ifrst time when I got into a relationship with my ex. Now, as an adult, meh. Whenever I fancy it, I'll do it.
Reply 14
Original post by TARS
n = (x + y)^2

where n is the number of dates

But what are x and y ?
Reply 15
[QUOTE=bassbabe;57343113]I'd stick to the classic 3 month rule. Sorry :redface:
3 DATE rule , surely..
Original post by Multitalented me
Dunno when we're both ready I guess. Sounds weird saying that as a guy, since sex is apparently so great & everything, but I'm sure I'd still be a bit anxious about it if I happened to find myself in this position :redface:

you're a virgin? ohhh :K:

Original post by Anonymous
If you were virgin.Dates/days/months/years. :smile:

erm when I was a virgin (I don't get the virgin part in the OP but ok)
I didn't count dates. It was all about the moment. I don't get counting dates. Why? To feel less guilty?
Going by whose standards, exactly? Moral standards? Oh well..in that case...you're still not moral :erm: you're still, no matter how long you wait, having sex before marriage.
So just get to it when you wanna then and stop playing games :colonhash:
If I'm with a girl deliberately waiting till 3 mths as some sort of accomplishment, it wouldn't last that long because I'd leave someone that self-righteous, hypocritical and immature :yy:

Oh and I'd be too horny and just go for someone who's more fun and willing :smile:
Depends on the person. If I knew them well before like friends or something then I'd probably feel comfortable faster. At a guess I'd say like a month or something but I don't think it's something that can easily be put into a time slot.
Reply 18
So it's clear if you're over 18 and up for it, you're up for it.. The question is how long is respectable to wait. For me first date is a bit too soon, third date is about right, but in reality it's whatever you both feel like..
Original post by Man.bear.pig
you're a virgin? ohhh :K:

Yah, but come to think of it I didn't really think about girls & stuff until I hit 20, I was more occupied with hobbies, friends/acquaintances & studies plus I was not very outgoing/social. I'm certainly not asexual or anything though :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending