This discussion is closed.
noodle
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anybody know where I can find free Britney/Justin sheet music for piano? Thanks!
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
nope. but i know a lot of classical free sheet music sites
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont know who would want to play justin/britney music. too simple and unsophisticated.
noodle
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It doesn't have to be Britney, any pop will do. Everytime when I practise, my friends want me to play something that they can sing along/dance to, but I know none of them.

ps. I'm not really looking for celine dion, elton john, alicia keys type of sheet music, if you know what I mean.
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i am sorry then. i am a classical guitarist, free pop sheet music is really hard to get hold off. you can try ur local music store. if u live in london. go to Chapell in new bond street.
iluvthesun
Report 16 years ago
i've got a hint that you may be an oxford student. if so, you could go to the oxford music shop in st. aldates. i dunno about free pop sheet music though. havent seen any online myself.
Surfing Hamster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've had the same problem!

The best thing to do is get it out from your local library and/or photocopy it! I've spent way too much in the past on single pieces of sheet music.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't have a solution for you I'm afraid...but I was just wondering if anyone here knew where I could find some drum tabs etc for well known music?

I have looked in shops but there seem to be no play along books for drummers which is a shame
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
The easiest way to get tabs or music sheets for well know music is to go to the artist / bands web-site and go into the forum there. Usually you find that the people there (actual fans) will have what you want and if you are nice to them, they will E-mail you a copy.

This worked for me when I wanted to get the tabs for Judge Yourself for a friend (he can now do it all the way through and it sounds ace).
tweetsy85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
for free and legal sheet music go to

musicnotes.com

or

8notes.com.

i found both really useful coz they give the first page of virtually any song 4 free.
hope this helps
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding the most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (37)
28.24%
No (94)
71.76%

Watched Threads