The Student Room Group

Dear You...

I saw a post like this and i really liked it. All you have to do is post a message to someone but the rule is you can't say their name.
The other Dear You thread hasn't reached 500 pages yet :s-smilie:
Dear future husband

Find me soon because I've been searching and waiting too long now:frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Dear future husband

At least give me gps coordinates or a location or something! The world is a pretty big place!
Dear future husband

Getting desperate are we? :wink:
Original post by william walker
Getting desperate are we? :wink:

Umm lol no I'm not that type. Now just feels like the right time it should happen. They say love comes when you stop looking/good things come to those who wait blah blah. I stopped looking, got out there but didn't happen. I'm awesome too.
Umm lol no I'm not that type. Now just feels like the right time it should happen. They say love comes when you stop looking/good things come to those who wait blah blah. I stopped looking, got out there but didn't happen. I'm awesome too.

I want a wife also. I have finally made a friend who is a girl and now the next step is getting a girlfriend/wife. I am interesting and different. :smile:
Original post by guppygould
At least give me gps coordinates or a location or something! The world is a pretty big place!

Somewhere in England
Somewhere in England

No more specific? :frown:
Dear future wife

Stop playing games and give me your damn location already.

Sincerely, Prince Charming.
Dear hubby

Five years is pretty good. *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by guppygould
No more specific? :frown:

How specific? like where I live on a public forum. I'm out there, I have long hair brunette and attractive. Hurry up lol:smile:
Original post by william walker
I want a wife also. I have finally made a friend who is a girl and now the next step is getting a girlfriend/wife. I am interesting and different. :smile:

Cool but I never said I was a girl though lol:smile:
Cool but I never said I was a girl though lol:smile:

Oh well bye then. :colondollar: Na I am only joking.
Dear You

This is a hopeless case as I doubt we'll meet again properly. I liked you, a lot our quiet mentality's separated us and I doubt you even noticed me. I dreamt of us being more than just friends, to be honest we weren't even that but it is virtually impossible now.

This seems pointless but it is just a thought and if you like someone tell them before its too late. I have made a big mistake that I can't unsolved.

:frown:
So is this a new dear you thread now?the original one ran its course?
Reply 16
Dear you,

I'm so glad you're part of my life and I hope you will be forever!! Best thing that's ever happened to me!!!!! Ever!!!

Love you lots! Sooooooooo much!!!!

Sincerely,
Me.
Dear you

I hope you don't come back this time. I really hope that this it the final time you leave me, because I can't take it anymore. You proved yourself to be just like the rest of girls, turned out like all the others, leave me by myself just like my first girl did.

Good luck with your life, enjoy your future husband. Can't say I'm surprised with the way things turned out.

Bye

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending