The Student Room Group

Mechanical Engineering Grading

I was just wondering how mechanical engineering Beng is graded after each year. So at the end of your first year exams do you just get a percentage or a grade like 1st, 2:1 etc.. And what are the possible grades for someone to get at the end of first year
Original post by Ussy1
I was just wondering how mechanical engineering Beng is graded after each year. So at the end of your first year exams do you just get a percentage or a grade like 1st, 2:1 etc.. And what are the possible grades for someone to get at the end of first year

Same as almost every other degree.
Reply 2
Original post by Ussy1

Like smack said it's the same for every degree. For most Uni's to get a percentage. U only receive a 1st or 2:1 grading once u have completed your course. U will know if ur achieving a 1st or a 2:1 if ur scoring is:

70% - above = 1st
60% - 69% = 2:1
50% - 59% = 2:2
40% - 49% = 3rd

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need to speak to your university or consult your course/student handbook for more information.

Thanks,

RF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending