Are humans the dumbest possible species in the universe?

Watch
aaronlowe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Basically DNA is a collection of genomes. Each genome is a chemical solution that took millions of years to evolve and is in balance with all other gemones. Every species of plant, bacteria and animal is basically a database of answers that we could practically never replace, including ourselves.

So what do we do with this almost infinite treasure trove? We extinctify it. Like hitting the delete button on random databases that contain priceless information.

Thats why I think we're the dumbest species that could ever exist in the universe. We are omnidumb lol
Mark8346
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1) You can't blame an entire group for the actions of a few.
2) Being destructive is not really a sign of unintelligence. It's a behaviour that doesn't really have anything to do with intelligence. An unintelligent creature could be destructive. An intelligent creature could be destructive.
ALevelBro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You are the dumbest possible species in the universe Aaron
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed