How to give this to her?

Watch
NeverEverGiveIn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So, my girlfriends birthday is coming up and she is a big Harry Potter fan, so I have got her some first edition Harry Potter and JK Rowling Books, which are signed by JK Rowling. I have wrapped up the presents, however I do not think it is enough. Is there anything else that I could get her? I would like to make sure that she has a great birthday.
heybaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
cunnilingus never goes unwelcome.
NeverEverGiveIn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I will cook her favourite meal. Fajitas, pizza and nachos. However, what can I do to make the environment more romantic and help her feel happy.
Man.bear.pig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by NeverEverGiveIn)
So, my girlfriends birthday is coming up and she is a big Harry Potter fan, so I have got her some first edition Harry Potter and JK Rowling Books, which are signed by JK Rowling. I have wrapped up the presents, however I do not think it is enough. Is there anything else that I could get her? I would like to make sure that she has a great birthday.
HP is always enough. If she doesn't like it she's ungrateful. Drop 'er.
I rememebr I had loads of autographed HP merchandise and photos and during a move lost them. been empty in my soul ever since lol
SceneKid17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
aww thats so cute.... i think you should of just taken her to the studio tour hahah if not get her the every flavoured beans
heybaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You could do a romantic harry potter theme (old fashioned, floating candles, etc)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.38%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.1%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
5.1%
I need help with my personal statement (67)
42.68%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (38)
24.2%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.91%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (12)
7.64%

Watched Threads