The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I've got my RVC interview on the 28th Feb. I called them up to find out but I haven't had the letter through yet. So happy I got an interview!

Juliet x
Reply 2
emuron did you get a letter from the RVC? and congrats on the interview both of you :smile:
Reply 3
I just got my letter today as well, 12:10 on the 1st of March. They're cutting it extremely late this year, I agree. But that may mean that they should give a response very quickly, emuron.

Applying for 2007 entry:

Cambridge (Selwyn) - Rejected after Interview
Bristol - Interview 24th Jan
Nottingham - Interview 1st February
RVC - Interview 1st March
Reply 4
I wouldnt worry about the late date, Ive got an interview for Liverpool on the 7th March! Now that is late!!! Maybe I was an after thought lol.
Reply 5
Yeah they sent me a letter, FINALLY. This makes it a full house (I have have 5 interviews) Now its time to pass the biology exam tommorrow.
Reply 6
5 interviews - have u applied for a related course somewhere? I applied to Harper Adams for the D300 and have a BBB offer there, but it's a super if no offers come insurance.
Reply 7
Gateway at London.
Reply 8
I've got an interview :biggrin: , 14th February for me, mine seems strangely early in comparison to everyone elses on here....
Reply 9
i've got an interview too! 15th feb :smile:
Reply 10
Ah rite the gateway course. Didnt think of that one, my head of VIth form suggested Harper adams cos he had someone go there for that course from his old school. For all those waiting for bristol interviews if you havent had it already, they asked me some strange questions..... and scenario based questions as well. I got an email from nottingham saying that they also evaluate you on the basis of a group interview with 6-7 other interviewees - yikes!!
I've got an RVC interview on 22 February and a liverpool one on 7 march. how soon after the liv one do you get an offer? I see emuron alreday has an offer, well done!
Reply 12
I've got an RVC interview on 22 February and a liverpool one on 7 march. how soon after the liv one do you get an offer? I see emuron alreday has an offer, well done!

Heya! What time is ur liverpool interview? MInes on the 7th too at 12:00. xxx
Reply 13
so have i! at the interview they tell you you probably wont hear till march when everyones been interviewed but i heard the day after.....so i dont know. If you interview is in march they cant leave it long before making a decision anyways!
Reply 14
unlucky 'aka_chloe' - 14th Feb!
Reply 15
Anyone else not heard a peep outta london yet?! Have they sent out all of their interviews yet?
Reply 16
As well as mine being on Valentines Day I also had booked tickets to see The Automatic and The View that day but now I've had to sell my ticket as there's no feasible way of getting back or being awake enough! Nevermind though....
Reply 17
oh - such a shame - i hope you give them a piece of your mind and tell them how much inconveniance they have caused by taking so long to interview us. in fact on second thoughts - dont tell them that if you want a vet career!!
Reply 18
Oh in response to your post nikki - it wouldnt surprise me if they suddenly had a third batch to interview i wouldnt worry, they seem to be a bit lethargic this year!!
Reply 19
haha I know what you mean! Im not very impressed by them at all. They are going right down in my favourites and it used to be my top choice! Ah well doesnt look like they are interviewing me anyways!

Latest

Trending

Trending