The Student Room Group

Sixth Form Colleges

Hey everyone ,

does anyone know any sixth form colleges in London who accept students from the age of 18 but will be turning 19 half way through their AS I don't mind paying tuition fees
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by cookiesandcream4
Hey everyone ,

does anyone know any sixth form colleges in London who accept students from the age of 18 but will be turning 19 half way through their AS I don't mind paying tuition fees

Why don't you do an Access to HE diploma? 1-year long, people will be your age, and probably cheaper.
Hey everyone ,

All sixth forms do, don't they?
Newvic does
Check out the sixth forms in Newham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone ,

I'm studying at Hatch End Sixth Form and I think they accept slightly older students. I am starting A2 this September and I am turning 19 this September, so I am slightly older than the other students.
Thank you for your responses everyone deffo will check out all of the ones listed

Quick Reply

Latest