Couldn't get into any bars tonight what the fook!!!

Watch
henchboy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Drunk as fuk rright now but wtf bouncers didnt let me into any bars or clubd because I wasn't with any mates

I tried to get into one if the biggest clubs where I live but my friends were inside and bouncers said to call my mates which I did but they still didnt let me in

Finally my mates went home at 1am so thought fuk it and went out solo, tried to get into all the bars but they said no unless I was with someone, finally only managed to get into a gay bar since thars thethe only place thst let me in even though I'm straight I was desperate to partyyy

Wtf is this bull chit policiy im a decent normal guy irl I swear brahs

And yes I had my ID and student card the whole time I'm fuking 20 years old but couldn't get in any straight bars or clubs wttf
SomeBadKarma
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I very much doubt that you're drunk right now.
henchboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by LibraPower)
I very much doubt that you're drunk right now.
U wot m8 U actually am fffs what a **** night out
SomeBadKarma
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by henchboy)
U wot m8 U actually am fffs what a **** night out
You'd probably make a okay actor, I'll give you that.

But you're certainly not fooling me with this 'drunk lad' internet persona.
jcwh97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is that a rule or law? To be with someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jcwh97)
Is that a rule or law? To be with someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes it is
Spoiler:
Show
in the twilight zone
henchboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by LibraPower)
You'd probably make a okay actor, I'll give you that.

But you're certainly not fooling me with this 'drunk lad' internet persona.
Lol I almost always make threads like this on other forums whilst pissed, I'm sobered up now though but yeah sucked how the bouncers rejected me from so many bars last night.
stableintegral
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know nothing personally of how bars work. But it seems rather unfair on you not to be allowed on in. I guess it's to make sure if one guy gets really drunk, another guy can look after him (so he doesn't become a liability to the bar).

Not really sure myself though. Seems unfair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crystalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by henchboy)
Lol I almost always make threads like this on other forums whilst pissed, I'm sobered up now though but yeah sucked how the bouncers rejected me from so many bars last night.
Lol this reminds me of when I went out with a friend.
I was so incredibly drunk and chatty with the bouncer whilst my friend was quiet. They said she can't come in because she's had too much to drink haha. She got in anyway because I was like WHAAAT and another bouncer stepped in. Bouncers are weird
ParadiseFound
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The best clubs tend to be really selective in regards to who they let in anyway (no big groups of guys etc). It's sad but they probably thought you were a creep as you often see them men in clubs creeping around solo looking for an easy lay.
henchboy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Crystalz)
Lol this reminds me of when I went out with a friend.
I was so incredibly drunk and chatty with the bouncer whilst my friend was quiet. They said she can't come in because she's had too much to drink haha. She got in anyway because I was like WHAAAT and another bouncer stepped in. Bouncers are weird
I was sober most of the time, all my friends got let into the first club whilst I was standing outside for an hour not knowing what to do.

When I tried to talk to the bouncers they refused to co-operate and pushed me away wtf.
(Original post by ParadiseFound)
The best clubs tend to be really selective in regards to who they let in anyway (no big groups of guys etc). It's sad but they probably thought you were a creep as you often see them men in clubs creeping around solo looking for an easy lay.
I've been let into a quite a few clubs/bars on my own but it was mostly Saturday night.

Last night was a complete disaster, I had to go into a gay bar even though I'm straight because no other bar would let me in lmao.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads