18 year old virgin

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 18 and a virgin. People find it funny to make jokes about this and it's hurtful. I've had a boyfriend in the past but he split up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him, I just wasn't ready, we'd only been together a couple of weeks. I've never believed being a virgin is a problem but when you get told something enough you start to believe it Is being 18 and a virgin really shameful?
Vlad83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 18 and a virgin. People find it funny to make jokes about this and it's hurtful. I've had a boyfriend in the past but he split up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him, I just wasn't ready, we'd only been together a couple of weeks. I've never believed being a virgin is a problem but when you get told something enough you start to believe it Is being 18 and a virgin really shameful?
Not in the slightest.
Cadherin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If he only wants you for sex, he doesn't deserve you.

Honestly, it's nothing to be ashamed of - in fact, many men like virgins rather than some girl who gives it to someone every five minutes.

Just do whatever makes you happy! If you want to get back into a relationship, I'm sure any respectful bloke will wait until you're ready.
iAmanze
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Being a virgin to most guys is a turn on.
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The only shameful thing in this story is breaking up with your girlfriend because she isn't ready to have sex. What a douche.

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 18. You're still young, and you can make your own goddamned choices in life... don't let those 'jokers' get to you
Jane 201010
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Attached files
RacerBoy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not a shameful matter being a virgin. Hands off for you keep yourself yet virgin till 18.
username1432214
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A virgin would be a turn on to me
Lonley3one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not really im 27 and still am
Lonley3one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not really im still am and im 27 but its kinda hard for me now.dnt know how to change that its hard fir me when it comes up to girls
RacerBoy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, it's really hard to keep yourself a virgin when you are 18. Best wishes for you.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not shameful at all. U must do wat is right for u. U need to be strong to follow ur own path. My sit was totally the opposite to urs but one thing I learned is to support ppl's choices. If u have no desire to lose ur v-card yet, then do not do it. Be strong.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads