The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Whenowhen
Hi,
I interviewed on Friday at LJM and received an offer today for MH nursing :smile:

ahhhh fantastic congratulations :-)
Original post by jodiee-ox
ahhhh fantastic congratulations :-)

Thank you. It's a great feeling to receive an offer, however, LJM is not my first choice.
Wishing you luck x
Thank you. It's a great feeling to receive an offer, however, LJM is not my first choice.
Wishing you luck x

Thank you, I havent even heard back from them!
I interviewed with edge hill and i have an interview in march for teeside! x
Has anyone heard back from Northumbria, how long does it take??
I had an interview on Friday for LJMU and received an offer today. I also have an offer from Bradford and I have an interview on 3rd Feb for UCLan. I'm waiting to hear back from Leeds Beckett :smile:
Original post by tianadale
I had an interview on Friday for LJMU and received an offer today. I also have an offer from Bradford and I have an interview on 3rd Feb for UCLan. I'm waiting to hear back from Leeds Beckett :smile:

Congratulations!! :smile:
Congratulations!! :smile:

Thank you!! :smile:
Original post by Ameliagrace2014
Oh that's good hopefully I won't have to wait to long! My interview is this Friday so haven't been yet, I'm so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't as bad as I expected to be honest, i get super anxious when it comes to interviews so you'll be fine! oh okay ahah, good luck!:smile:
Hi,
I interviewed on Friday at LJM and received an offer today for MH nursing :smile:

Congratulations! :smile: how did the interview go? What sort of questions did they ask x
Original post by Courtmurphy7
Congratulations! :smile: how did the interview go? What sort of questions did they ask x

Thank you.
Make sure you know about something VERY current in the news.
Why you want to do MHN?
And if you are asked a scenario question....know your 6C's and include these in your answer. X
Thank you.
Make sure you know about something VERY current in the news.
Why you want to do MHN?
And if you are asked a scenario question....know your 6C's and include these in your answer. X

was there a maths and english exam too?
sounds like a good bunch of questions! x
has anyone heard back from cardiff after interviews yet?

i'm chuffed i have 3 offers so far, but cardiff are my top choice and they're testing my patience with either an offer or rejection! it's been so long i wouldn't mind either at this point because i think all my offers are fab, but i really want to know >.<
Original post by GraceL16
Hi, I received an offer from Keele on Friday for Mental health nursing and I have made it my firm choice.Have you received an offer also? 😊

When was your keele interview? How long did they take to reply? X
Hey I have a MH nursing interview at Southampton on the 30th of Jan :smile: , Bournemouth in 4 th of feb and Kingston on the 16th of Feb. I have had my Brighton interview and they have offered me a place. I am just waiting to hear back from Surrey ? , how long did it take for them to offer you an interview? the others were really quick with offering an interview, but feel like I have been waiting ages for Surrey. Good luck with your interviews.
I applied to surrey in November and haven't heard a thing back yet :smile: Well done on your offer from Brighton! xx
Original post by Technosaurus
I applied to surrey in November and haven't heard a thing back yet :smile: Well done on your offer from Brighton! xx

Thank-you :smile: ! Ahh thats good to know that it is not just me waiting, where else have you applied for ? xx
Has anyone got a uea interview on Friday??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just firmed the University of Manchester for Mental Health nursing! Has anyone else?
Anyone got an interview for Teesside in March?
I just got declined by edge hill think was due to my maths but not sure 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending