The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester - vs - Keele

Hi, I am looking to study History and Politics and wondered if anybody has any opinion on either University? Many thanks
I don't know anything about keele but I am a big fan of Chester :smile: great for volunteering, careers, societies, great city centre, all the staff are great! I love Chester!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for that, it's really good to know!
Original post by dragonfire
Hi, I am looking to study History and Politics and wondered if anybody has any opinion on either University? Many thanks

Hi :smile: My name is Jodie I graduated from Keele last year and loved the History course!
The course gave me the opportunity to study a variety of topics including; medieval battles, Witchcraft in Europe 1600-1800, the Holocaust, the British Empire, Medicine through the ages, etc.
The staff were more than happy to help and encouraged me to get stuck into each topic through their obvious passion for their own modules. They get to know you by name and understand your abilities to the point of knowing where you will need support in further modules. I feel lucky to have been given a place at Keele and am grateful to all the lecturers for helping me achieve a 2:1 in my degree.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions just post on the Keele Uni forum :smile:

Jodie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending