Do I have a nice body? *pics*

Watch
This discussion is closed.
small.littlefish
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Here are some photos of me now at 8st 12lbs and 5'5 (about 26% body fat).

I would like to get a body similar to the ladies in the second attachments, doing it healthy, is this possible? I'm eating very well, and doing lots of weights etc. are these type's of bodies attainable for my size? How far away is my body?

By the way, sorry about the attention seeking title, I just thought it'd attracted more opinions
Attached files
bottled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
first . you should stop comparing yourself to other people. just work at your own pace.
second, you look fine actually, you're alright
third. that black censor bar looks pretty awkward. couldn't you have used a straighter shape?
AMG44
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
you have a good base to build upon, just train hard and be constant.
small.littlefish
Rep:
?
(Original post by bottled)
first . you should stop comparing yourself to other people. just work at your own pace.
second, you look fine actually, you're alright
third. that black censor bar looks pretty awkward. couldn't you have used a straighter shape?
I am happy with what I have, I just want to improve

Also, I know I just did it quickly with the paint programme because my shorts were too short!
bottled
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by small.littlefish)
I am happy with what I have, I just want to improve

Also, I know I just did it quickly with the paint programme because my shorts were too short!
just use the box tool and fill it in. ITS JUST SO OFFPUTTING.
otherwise it's nice to know you're happy.

give us more information on your diet and your exercise regime.
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Why do girls love having another girls body. Be yourself ffs you're not even chubby
Leking9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can certainly achieve that. A good diet is a nice place to start
keturah
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just thought I'd say you have a really nice body already
Smilin’ Knight
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have a good body anyway, best thing you can do is focus on being healthy and having a healthy, active life style from now on and you will get more toned.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

I would like to get a body similar to the ladies in the second attachments, doing it healthy, is this possible? I'm eating very well, and doing lots of weights etc. are these type's of bodies attainable for my size? How far away is my body?

By the way, sorry about the attention seeking title, I just thought it'd attracted more opinions
Yes it's possible! It's just time and commitment. Make sure you're doing squats for dat booty. First you need to decide if you want to build anything, such as legs, ass etc etc, in which case you'll need to eat in a caloric surplus...if you want to just lose the weight (I think you're fine currently tbh, wouldtaketonandos) then eat in a caloric deficit. Just stick to the weights and diet and the results will come through.
WelcomeToJ'sFreakShow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You have a decent body. A good diet and exercise could help your confidence out a lot.
ComputerMaths97
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Please don't lose anymore weight. Girls that have a waist that unnecessarily curves in either side of belly button look weird, it looks unhealthy to me. A little curvy stomach is the best, but that 4th pic is ewwwww. I think you're waist is almost perfect, don't change it too must!
Crydamoure
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Girl's got curves.
Don't be too hasty to throw those away.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Your body is nice already, the girl in the 5th picture is just wow! closes thread...............walks away...........starts doing sit ups....
Flather
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
SQUAT
LenaSim
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The bathing suit pic is from 2010 :lolwut:
Spoiler:
Show
Not to say that in each pic there is a different body, it's very obvious actually
TorpidPhil
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Think you'de look better if you eat a good chunk more and added some really heavy compound movements into your exercise regime at least twice a week, if not more. Personally I find those women too skinny to be 'super attractive'. Also, not muscular enough either.

Not a bad foundation at all though!
small.littlefish
Rep:
?
(Original post by bottled)
just use the box tool and fill it in. ITS JUST SO OFFPUTTING.
otherwise it's nice to know you're happy.

give us more information on your diet and your exercise regime.
Sorry!
I eat a lot of fruit, veg, homemade smoothies, beans, brown rice, tofu, yogurt, porridge, occasionally chicken/beef/fish.
I go to gym 3-5 times per week, mostly I do weights now but used to be cardio.
TorpidPhil
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
Your body is nice already, the girl in the 5th picture is just wow! closes thread...............walks away...........starts doing sit ups....
Sit ups aren't going to help you out much with looking like that

(Original post by LenaSim)
The bathing suit pic is from 2010 :lolwut:
Spoiler:
Show
Not to say that in each pic there is a different body, it's very obvious actually
The OP said that wasn't her. Just the three pics are her.
TorpidPhil
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry!
I eat a lot of fruit, veg, homemade smoothies, beans, brown rice, tofu, yogurt, porridge, occasionally chicken/beef/fish.
I go to gym 3-5 times per week, mostly I do weights now but used to be cardio.
What sort of weight training exercises do you do? 5times a week at the gym is probably excessive tbh. It's just not that necessary. Unless you really dislike any other forms of exercise like calisthenics and plyometrics... Or dance, or spot, or acrobatics and stuff.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.52%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.96%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
6.09%
I need help with my personal statement (44)
38.26%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.74%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.09%

Watched Threads