Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    shut up!!!!
    So now, apparently, on a forum where i though the point of it was for people to post what they thought, i am being told to shut up a second time!

And so, apparently, its perfectily acceptable for people to insult me, but if i say a thing about it, i'm the one who has to shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    uh, yeah he is !
    i agree!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    So now, apparently, on a forum where i though the point of it was for people to post what they thought, i am being told to shut up a second time!

And so, apparently, its perfectily acceptable for people to insult me, but if i say a thing about it, i'm the one who has to shut up.
    Only when you drag threads off topic talking about yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    always crying about his love life or luck with girls. yeah fine, make a thread once, but dont remake it over and over.
    OK, I suppose you have a point

ReputationRep:

grrrr i cant think what to say!! go comb your hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Only when you drag threads off topic talking about yourself...
    This started when i asked a question, and started to be set upon for it.
    I can't help it if i'm going to reply to someone telling me to shut up, or being insulting towards me.

ReputationRep:
    grrrr i cant think what to say!! go comb your hair
    So now even my hair's a mess?

ReputationRep:
    So now even my hair's a mess?
    AHHH IM LAUGHING AT THIS NOW *CHUCKLE* OK YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR hair im was kidding i wuv you (sorry bout the capitals!)

ReputationRep:
    AHHH IM LAUGHING AT THIS NOW *CHUCKLE* OK YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR hair im was kidding i wuv you (sorry bout the capitals!)
    If you love my hair, why do i have to go and comb it?

ReputationRep:
    Who nominated AMG?

ReputationRep:
    If you love my hair, why do i have to go and comb it?
    you dont im sorry lol il go comb mine
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Who nominated AMG?
    That would be me - I thought we needed to keep an oldie-newbie balance...

ReputationRep:

This reminds me of an incident yesterday - my brother got food in my face at dinner (mince- urg!) so I sat there for the rest of the time trying to get him back and *I* am the one who gets shouted at and told that I should have more common sense, when I argued back! So I'm meant to let my brother put food in my face and just accept it?! Oh and the best part is he's 10 years older than me so I should have more 'common sense'?! My parents still think of me as a child, yet I'm meant to have more 'common sense'... Makes perfect logical sense :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    That would be me - I thought we needed to keep an oldie-newbie balance...
    Fair enough, she hasn't been on for ages

ReputationRep:
    you dont im sorry lol il go comb mine
    Phew!
    At least my hairs not a mess.
    I'm a hated, emotionless, poor excuse for a human being, but my hairs alright!
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

My parents still think of me as a child, yet I'm meant to have more 'common sense'... Makes perfect logical sense :rolleyes:
    That's because you're a girlie. Your brother probably still has the mental age of 4

ReputationRep:
    Phew!
    At least my hairs not a mess.
    I'm a hated, emotionless, poor excuse for a human being, but my hairs alright!
    :rolleyes:
    how true lol

ReputationRep:
    how true lol
    So thats how you see me then?

ReputationRep:
    this is all a load of rubbish - people are casting their votes to who they dislike.......

im not an attention seeker, sure i stand up for my views and people dont seem to understand that

i get enough attention as it is ;/

ReputationRep:
    ( . )( . )

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.