Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa00)
    this is all a load of rubbish - people are casting their votes to who they dislike.......

im not an attention seeker, sure i stand up for my views and people dont seem to understand that
    No, it can't be that.
    If it was people they dislikes, then i'd be getting all the votes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    No, it can't be that.
    If it was people they dislikes, then i'd be getting all the votes!
    but you dont stand up for your views - i do

no way in hell am i an attention seeker i can assure you

ReputationRep:
    I accept that I have been an attention seeker and am surprised I have got no votes, considering all those who nominated me.

ReputationRep:
    Iluvatar is not that bad!!!!! He's ok! And funny!

He's not out there killing people (you're not are you?!) or being mean to people he's just voicing his opinions or whatever on an internet forum :rolleyes:

Give him a break!

ReputationRep:
    this is all a load of rubbish - people are casting their votes to who they dislike.......
    I voted for Dani, not you.

ReputationRep:
    but you dont stand up for your views - i do

no way in hell am i an attention seeker i can assure you
    So i'm a walkover now?
    I can assure you, i stand up for my views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

He's not out there killing people (you're not are you?!) or being mean to people he's just voicing his opinions or whatever on an internet forum :rolleyes:

Give him a break!
    No, i haven't killed anyone for a few days now ( )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I voted for Dani, not you.
    i did actually realise that, i was thinking of thanking you for being honest but then thought... nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

Give him a break!
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    if its any concelation, i nominated you 3 times, but then saw amazing trade was in the poll.
    maybe it should have been a tick box vote, so people could vote for more than one member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    ok...i want reasons....although i'm aware that dazya has voted for me 3 times (at least) and i don't need an explanation from him..but all you others???
    3 times? i showed SK it on MSN and asked her what she thought lol

ReputationRep:
    ok...i want reasons....although i'm aware that dazya has voted for me 3 times (at least) and i don't need an explanation from him..but all you others???
    I saw your 'yay I'm winning' post in huge letters and decided that you *wanted* to win, so I voted for you simple as

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when you write stuff in big letters it's scary

ReputationRep:
    awww - you discuss me on msn - that's sweet
    hehe i told you i wasn't ignored

no i just simply posted the link

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: i told you u weren't on ignore - i just chose to ignore most of your crapy posts, as i will do after this reply, and you will probably go off thinking you got the last word...too bad. and, it's funny that SK thinks i'm an attention seeker bye dazzie wazzie.
    well since you started the thread and stating you wanted to win, it was quite obvious ;/

ReputationRep:
    well since you started the thread and stating you wanted to win, it was quite obvious ;/
    so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    so?
    LOL i think someones starting trouble because someone called someones somethings disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    LOL i think someones starting trouble because someone called someones somethings disgusting
    no im not!!!!!!! im not that lame i just wanted more votes on this poll coz i felt alone voting 4 hawking!! notice i DIDNT vote for daz?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.