50%
PHYSICS (15)
35.71%
youreanutter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
and if u would not mind could u explain why u made ur choice in comparison to the other sciences
Lularose83
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've had no experience with physics a level, but I'd say chemistry. The devils premature spawn.
hs1var19
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Biology. You can revise as much as you want for it and read all of the books but most of the questions are applications and interpreting and analysation of data. Especially at A2 you have to write a 25 mark essay for a topic you have got no idea about but it ties in with everything that you have done for the whole a level course.
thenextchemist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Biology
It's all about application questions which I am no good at

Posted from TSR Mobile
youreanutter
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bloom77)
Biology
It's all about application questions which I am no good at

Posted from TSR Mobile
what others do u do and how do they compare in terms of step up
thenextchemist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by youreanutter)
what others do u do and how do they compare in terms of step up
I do chemistry.
Chemistry is very easy if you learn and understand the content well and the exam isn't hard if you know your stuff.
A girl went from an E to a A in one of her chemsitry exams because all she needed was practice. And exam questions for chemsitry are very repetitive whereas biology, it's something that you've never seen before tbh.
I might be taking physics AS this year aside of A2 because of certain career changes so I'm not sure how physics is going to turn out tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
youreanutter
Rep:
?
I do chemistry.
Chemistry is very easy if you learn and understand the content well and the exam isn't hard if you know your stuff.
A girl went from an E to a A in one of her chemsitry exams because all she needed was practice. And exam questions for chemsitry are very repetitive whereas biology, it's something that you've never seen before tbh.
I might be taking physics AS this year aside of A2 because of certain career changes so I'm not sure how physics is going to turn out tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
as i will be doing the new sylabus will past papersbe of any use to me
Et Tu, Brute?
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No such thing as a hard or a hardest A-level, only an A-level that is unprepared for or least prepared.
thenextchemist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
as i will be doing the new sylabus will past papersbe of any use to me
Definitely!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
youreanutter
Rep:
?
Definitely!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
really i thought they would not be use as the new syllabus will be completely different?
thenextchemist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
really i thought they would not be use as the new syllabus will be completely different?
Nope
It's the same content
The questions will probably be worded differently
There are specimen papers which I had checked out and the content is pretty much the same
Don't worry
There are multiple choice questions for some of the subjects in the new syllabus which is really good too

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads