TSRguy1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm currently considering reapplying to Imperial, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what I could do in my Gap Year? I was thinking maybe some Physics related Work Experience.

Thanks.
dragonkeeper999
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have you heard of the Year in Industry programme? They have paid science/ engineering placements for gap year students
TSRguy1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by dragonkeeper999)
Have you heard of the Year in Industry programme? They have paid science/ engineering placements for gap year students
Thanks for the response - is it too late to apply to that for a placement starting in October 2015?
dragonkeeper999
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TSRguy1)
Thanks for the response - is it too late to apply to that for a placement starting in October 2015?
I think applications are still open! Just google "Year in Industry EDT" and it's the first link that comes up. I guess if you apply earlier there may be more placement options available, but there are still quite a few left
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
17.73%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (83)
27.76%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (114)
38.13%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (39)
13.04%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.34%

Watched Threads