The Student Room Group

Welsh bacc individual investigation title linked to biology??

Hey, Im a bit stuck on what to write my individual investigation about for welsh bacc. I think I want to do something related to biology, more environmental and ecological rather than human though. I cant think of a title though, can anyone help??:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Sarah_x_
Hey, Im a bit stuck on what to write my individual investigation about for welsh bacc. I think I want to do something related to biology, more environmental and ecological rather than human though. I cant think of a title though, can anyone help??:smile:

Sorry i cant help you on biol. I am also having to do crappybacc. I would have liked to do something on tectonics but my tutor says you cant do anything related to which A levels your taking so if you are doing biol or environ studies A level i would pick a diff topic if i were you, if not then your fine and good luck. I would have liked to have startwd mine in summer hols but we have to wait to see which country we get to compare wales to, we cant just choose in our coll. 😭
Reply 2
Original post by mjrd
Sorry i cant help you on biol. I am also having to do crappybacc. I would have liked to do something on tectonics but my tutor says you cant do anything related to which A levels your taking so if you are doing biol or environ studies A level i would pick a diff topic if i were you, if not then your fine and good luck. I would have liked to have startwd mine in summer hols but we have to wait to see which country we get to compare wales to, we cant just choose in our coll. 😭

I know welsh bacc is awful D: I think ive thought of a title now, good luck with doing yours!:smile:
I'm looking for an individual investigation title linked to chemistry and am really struggling to think. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me think of one, THANKS:smile:
What did you come up with as your title? I’m stuck too!
What did you come up with as your title? I’m stuck too!

Quick Reply

Latest