The Student Room Group

Turkey attacked ppl holding a rainbow flag

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Faisalshamallakh
You all want for freedom to form your own opinions. But as soon as somebody has an opinion that homosexuality is wrong, it's homophobic catastrophe.

you don't get how this works do you

you are free to think I am an abomination because I'm gay

But then I'm free to think you a homophobic bigot and seek to get your opinion seen as disgusting and abhorrent by the majority of society and have you ridiculed whee ever you try and fire put an opinion from your tiny little sad mind.

but given I'm the one who seems to be winning this one I can see why you are so butt hurt about it
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Reported.

The day I take you seriously is when you criticise IS as much as you criticise Israel - which one has killed more muslims?

IS are not muslims. Killing innocent people is against my religion and IS need to be stopped.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trust ED
IS are not muslims , they are part of israels plan.

Ah, of course - the good old Jewish conspiracy.

Because Israel want nothing more than instability and chaos on their borders by non-state actors who have no international obligations, right?
I'm a Muslim in the UK and I would vote to ban the Burka.

The Burka is not religion, it is culture. There's a very fine line that many seem to ignore.

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PopaPork

But then I'm free to think you a homophobic bigot and seek to get your opinion seen as disgusting and abhorrent by the majority of society and have you ridiculed whee ever you try and fire put an opinion from your tiny little sad mind.

but given I'm the one who seems to be winning this one I can see why you are so butt hurt about it

Claiming to win an argument using ad-hominems?

You constantly surprise us by seeking to outdo yourself in demonstrating to us how low your standards are...
Original post by Little Toy Gun
And when was the last time the Westboro Baptists Church attacked with violence, such as a strong water cannon, fully loaded machine guns, or with fire, by 'lefties'?

You somehow missed the point they are allowed to do it for good reason. I know some left wing people that have violently attacked them in the past. Thats what I am arguing against LGBT should be protected but you would laugh at WBC being attacked.
Original post by footstool1924
Claiming to win an argument using ad-hominems?

No I'm claiming us 'gays' are wining the argument and we can see this quite clearly given public opinion

But I'm not surprised I had to explain this to you again
Ah, of course - the good old Jewish conspiracy.

Because Israel want nothing more than instability and chaos on their borders by non-state actors who have no international obligations, right?

There was peace in the middle east before the zionists claimed it was their land. Now look at all the problems that have occured after.

Why do america arm israel weapons worth billions each year? Surely israel dont need that much support.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Winning what exactly? What is there to be won? All you have is an opinion and that is what it shall remain.
Winning what exactly? What is there to be won? All you have is an opinion and that is what it shall remain.

Winning the public opinion war. As evidenced by the overwhelming majority of the British population (and increasingly populations across the developed world) being in favour of equal marriage.
Original post by footstool1924
How will you measure this "criticism"? Does he have to precede every anti-Zionist statement with the words "IS are bad"?

She makes no sense lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was peace in the middle east
Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Ignorant of the facts but still so confident
No I'm claiming us 'gays' are wining the argument and we can see this quite clearly given public opinion

But I'm not surprised I had to explain this to you again

Public opinion can change tomorrow. It is not an indication of anything worth spending time over.
:biggrin:

Ignorant of the facts but still so confident

Taking specific quotes without looking at the context.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was peace in the middle east before the zionists claimed it was their land. Now look at all the problems that have occured after.

Why do america arm israel weapons worth billions each year? Surely israel dont need that much support.

Take your anti-Israeli ignorance/prejudice elsewhere, this isn't the thread for your false ramblings.
Winning the public opinion war. As evidenced by the overwhelming majority of the British population (and increasingly populations across the developed world) being in favour of equal marriage.

Look at how times have changed

But it must be upsetting for those being left behind (but I have no sympathy for them)

You all want for freedom to form your own opinions. But as soon as somebody has an opinion that homosexuality is wrong, it's homophobic catastrophe.

You can even attempt to argue that homophobia is OK, but how can you possibly argue that the view that homosexuality is 'wrong' is not 'homophobic'?
Original post by Mathlover123
You somehow missed the point they are allowed to do it for good reason. I know some left wing people that have violently attacked them in the past. Thats what I am arguing against LGBT should be protected but you would laugh at WBC being attacked.

When were they violent attacked? That was my question.
Look at how times have changed

But it must be upsetting for those being left behind (but I have no sympathy for them)

Their legacy will be that of those who opposed interracial marriage and ending the slave trade.
Take your anti-Israeli ignorance/prejudice elsewhere, this isn't the thread for your false ramblings.

Shows you have no clue of problems in the middle east. Ta da

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending