The Student Room Group

Advertising portfolio !!

Hey everyone :smile: I hope you're all well! I'm in a bit of a situation. I tried my hardest to produce a portfolio for my work, however I received my grade for it and it wasn't even close to what I had hoped. Obviously, I haven't been feeling great, more so I'm really confused! I feel my lecturer is either a very harsh marker or wasn't supporting me in our weekly meetings as I had originally thought! I would really really appreciate it if someone of the advertising field could check out my work and give me some feedback, just so I can work in the right direction :smile:. Please reply if you can help or have any tips :smile: Many thanks!!!
Original post by chaira93
Hey everyone :smile: I hope you're all well! I'm in a bit of a situation. I tried my hardest to produce a portfolio for my work, however I received my grade for it and it wasn't even close to what I had hoped. Obviously, I haven't been feeling great, more so I'm really confused! I feel my lecturer is either a very harsh marker or wasn't supporting me in our weekly meetings as I had originally thought! I would really really appreciate it if someone of the advertising field could check out my work and give me some feedback, just so I can work in the right direction :smile:. Please reply if you can help or have any tips :smile: Many thanks!!!

Hiya, welcome to :tsr:

I don't think I'd be the best person to help you on this, but I have reported the thread to be moved to a better place for you, so you get better replies and the help you need :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest