The Student Room Group

No one came to her birthday party! :(

My school friend recently had a birthday party, she invited everyone at school. However, I was the only person that came. It was awful no one even sent excuses or things like that. She spent a day that she should have been enjoying and having fun, crying into my arms instead. I want to do something to make her feel better but I don't know what to do.

My birthday is coming up soon and I was going to have a party but I don't want to now as if she comes and see's that all the people that are coming to my party, who will be the people who did not come to her party. It will break her little heart and I don't want that.

What can I do TSR?
Reply 1
I guess you can't own the problem, just be a good friend to her.
You're a good friend. Help her make new friends, and IMO you should have your party but you could even have it as a joint one or something? :wink:
Who the heck invites everyone?

Does she have any other friends, like close friends?
Not your fault people like you more than her... :K:

Perhaps everyone was busy after their exams and parties aren't one of their top priorities.
That's silly.

Why would she invite everyone from school to her party?

It's obvious that they don't consider her to be their friend. So, they don't have to feel guilty for anything.

She could have invested her time in going somewhere exciting with you or spending her birthday with family me members.

If I knew that I don't have friends in school, then I would think once to make a party. Let alone invite people to my house.

Try and be there for her as much as you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending