The Student Room Group

Long Road Sixth Form College 2015

Hi all,

My sister is starting here in September and is coming from out of catchment so is a little concerned about meeting people etc so I thought this would be a good place for people to get to know each other so you already know people when you start. They have boards like this for university which I found really helpful, so please get involved!
Hi! I'm also out of catchment so I'm not likely to know anyone either! :smile:
I'm from out of catchment too! I'm going to have to get the train everyday :frown:
So am I but I think it'll be worth it! Just out of interest are you holding an offer at hills road as well?
I study in Cambridge but not at Long Road - one of the boarding schools in the city centre. I hope she has a great start!
No, I didn't apply there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frances645
No, I didn't apply there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just out of interest what made you choose to long road because I'm still stuck between two choices
I have had a few friends who went there and they loved it so I thought it would be a good place to go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds good! What are you going to be taking next year?
History, Geography, RE and maybe Politics. You?
Very different to mine! I'm doing Politics, English lit, Sociology and Travel and Tourism I think
Original post by thesavvyone
Just out of interest what made you choose long road because I'm still stuck between two choices

Which one did you choose in the end? And how did you find your time there? I currently have an offer and it seems like a good choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending