I'm 5'6'' male is that really short? Watch

Bruce10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Alright, I bet my comment will make you feel better no matter what ANY man or girl will say.
You're only 4 inches shorter than Nightwing; Who's rated as the #1 sexiest comic book character by women.
Constantly eating healthy, doing the right exercises, stretching, and getting plenty of sleep will gain you 2-3 inches,
IF your body is truly done with growing. then you will only be 1-2 inches shorter than Nightwing.
Last edited by Bruce10; 4 months ago
calvin white
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i mean i feel bad tho bc i know im not growing nomo bruh smh
IrrationalRoot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's short yeah. Not fatally short though. Not like you're sub 5 foot or something which would rule out the vast majority of girls instantly.
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i'm shoter than you, trust me; you're height is good compared and there are still girls, many, well under your height
The Owner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm 5.7 and from my experience, it's as big of a deal as you make it. Statistically, it is average towards the lowerbound. But who cares? You can more than make up for it by your wit and charisma.If you have any doubts think of Joseph Stalin(5.5), Valadimir Putin(5.6),Winston Churchill(5.6) and Vladimir Lenin(5.4). Confidence can go a long way!
Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by The Owner)
If you have any doubts think of Joseph Stalin(5.5), Valadimir Putin(5.6),Winston Churchill(5.6) and Vladimir Lenin(5.4). Confidence can go a long way!
Great examples :lol:
Last edited by Palmyra; 1 week ago
allowitbruv
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes
(Original post by Chiefe)
maybe I got a little growing to do since I'm 18 but is 5'6'' short for a guy (in general)?

thanks.
mskoul
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
5'6 isn't bad at all.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads