Umm I'm not hungry whyyyy

Watch
louieee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I made a thread yesterday about not eating a lot, but today I've literally eaten half a can of soup and that's it. Where has my appetite gone, I've eaten not much at all the past few days and I'm concerned because thinking of eating is making me queasy. Also I feel better than usual which is odd. Wtf.
princess-fab
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's lots of different reasons that can you make you lose your appetite, if it's persistent then see your GP.

Otherwise eat little and often, make sure it's food you actually enjoy rather than the leftover random tins in the cupboard (that certainly puts me off food if I have to eat pasta & peas because I have nothing else). Are you stressed about something? Stress can make you lose your appetite.

You might feel better than usual because your body can be running on adrenalin, it kind of gives you a boost when you're not eating properly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (530)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (643)
41.19%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.24%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.61%

Watched Threads