Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ICT AS OCR Coursework watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was just wondering if anybody knows what the typical grade boundries are for the coursework as some subjects seem to have really high grade boundries (90% +) for coursework

I got 110/120 which I hope will be an A.

Thanks

Alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex H)
    Hi

I was just wondering if anybody knows what the typical grade boundries are for the coursework as some subjects seem to have really high grade boundries (90% +) for coursework

Thanks

Alex
    When I did IT AS and A-level, the grade boundary was either 100/120 or 110/120 for an A (I think it was 100 and I got 110...). Either way you'll have got an A, congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex H)
    If that's not an A then there's something very wrong, in my opinion! Well done, that's a great mark

ReputationRep:
    easy A that congrats, every seems to be awesome at coursework but not me i got a C for mine

for A2 (this year) I again got another C for my coursework (which can be found at www.applyonlineatsainsburys.tk) god damn it!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.