The Student Room Group

Had sex with my best friends brother last night?

So we have always had some weird sexual chemistry and really got on from the moment we met. He's like a year older than us my bestie and I are both 20 and in uni btw. Anyway he's a real clever guy with so much intellect that last night he came over to our flat we share with another mate of ours. His sister wasn't in she went out with some friends from work and I stayed home. It wasn't weird he wanted to drop something off but we ended up talking and drinking a bit , watched a movie then just had sex. I ****ING LOVED IT , didn't expect any of what he was going to do. But in the morning in bed we heard her come in at 4am and I told him to leave and he did. She doesn't know this at all and I don't know if I should tell her or keep it quiet. He called me later that day and said he never felt this worked up before and how he wanted to carry on but I told him to not even think ABOUT IT. BUT MATE WAS IT A ****ING NIGHT TO REMEMBER

But should I tell her or no
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol
Cool story.
Umm, yeah I reckon so. She'll probably find out anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You probably should tell her, but be very careful with how you approach the subject. Introduce it as something you're worried will come between you, assure her that you will only continue if she is okay with it (it doesn't actually matter whether she is okay with it or not, carry on regardless).
Reply 5
Is everybody on TSR sexual predators??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
What's there to be ashamed of ?
Erhm... Not cool?
Reply 8
Original post by jcwh97
Is everybody on TSR sexual predators??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am no sexual predator it was consensual , we both knew what we were doing.
Reply 9
You don't need to tell her if you don't want to. You're both consenting adults, you're both single, you're attracted to each other, what's the problem? If your friend has a problem with it then that is her problem to be honest.
It'd be almost dumb for his sister to NOT think he's slept with her friends.

It's 2015, it's hardly uncommon.
What's with all this 'MATE' bull****? You either care about this situation or don't.

If shes your genuine best friend you imagine being close to forever, then telling her should probably happen. If she finds out elsewhere she will be pissed.
what do you mean you didn't expect what he was gonna do?
Reply 13
Original post by AvaAdore
What's with all this 'MATE' bull****? You either care about this situation or don't.

If shes your genuine best friend you imagine being close to forever, then telling her should probably happen. If she finds out elsewhere she will be pissed.

Ohhh i get it , did you think I was going to feel guilty about my sexual encounter. It was fun and I don't feel ashamed of it. I also care about her very much so don't assume because I enjoyed myself that I'm going slut shame myself. I love my friend she is one great person. I just don't want her to feel like this has come between us or that she can't tell me things she normally does
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
MATE.. what was the point of this one again?
Just tell her, it's cool.
This thread again...

listen, if you're happy with the situation, then you don't have to share it with strangers on TSR.

Next.
Put yourself in your best friend's shoes.

Would you be ok if your best friend had sex with your brother, and didn't say anything to you?

Anyway, it's upto you if you want to tell her or not.

But, honesty is best.
what moves did he do that you liked?
Did you record it?

Latest

Trending

Trending