Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the new must have accessory is a gmail address. I read that this is an email address from the new email system about to be set up by Google. The waiting list is reported 1 million alreay and it hasn't been launched yet. Does anyone have a gmail address? If you do, you can swap it for what your heart desires at http://www.gmailswap.com
    How quaint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinball_wizzard)
    Apparently the new must have accessory is a gmail address. I read that this is an email address from the new email system about to be set up by Google. The waiting list is reported 1 million alreay and it hasn't been launched yet. Does anyone have a gmail address? If you do, you can swap it for what your heart desires at http://www.gmailswap.com
    How quaint.
    I really want a gmail account. But my name is quite unusual so I doubt it will be gone.

Anyone who knows me, don't nab it when they come out.

ReputationRep:
    hye i got an account!! its cool, loads of space!!!

but theres a minimum of 6 letters though! damn my name

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i got an account. I got a really poor user name though, couldn't think of anything. I really should have sold it unregistered on ebay or something, going for like £30 there last time i checked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Yeah i got an account. I got a really poor user name though, couldn't think of anything. I really should have sold it unregistered on ebay or something, going for like £30 there last time i checked.
    How did you get an account?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    How did you get an account?
    Ditto. I am sure it is like impossible to get one, you are just given it.

ReputationRep:
    you can buy one from ebay

ReputationRep:
    yeah i got offer one coz of me website.... and also people with accounts can invite 2 friends to join...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yeah i got offer one coz of me website.... and also people with accounts can invite 2 friends to join...
    cmon invite me im your friend :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    cmon invite me im your friend :rolleyes:
    hehe sorry, might need it later!! or invite meself and get another name before all the names are taken!!

ReputationRep:
    What is gmail for?

ReputationRep:
    hehe sorry, might need it later!! or invite meself and get another name before all the names are taken!!
    sucker :mad:

(Original post by Rayban)
    What is gmail for?
    email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    sucker :mad:
    :eek: sucker??!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: sucker??!
    Invite me to have Gmail because I was nice to you when you first joined (remember ?)

ReputationRep:
    Invite me to have Gmail because I was nice to you when you first joined (remember ?)
    hehe!! i'm sure you were very nice to me! but sorry, gotta save it!!

ReputationRep:
    Can I offer you rep, for a considerable length of time in exchange for an invite?

Worth a try... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    OK...

ReputationRep:
    i love you i was to shy to say it at first

ReputationRep:
    so the difference with these to normal accounts is the size limit? am i right?

ReputationRep:
    OK...
    hehe, sorry... but i'll pm you with info on how to get one...if it still works

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.