Announcements
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    PQ is one of the most helpful members on the forum
    But helping people with their loan forms/university applications is "f**king DULL and BORING" - I should obviously not bother and simply post a vast quantity of crappy photo's of myself all over the internet while being repeatably banned from an internet forum for being a t**t.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    But helping people with their loan forms/university applications is "f**king DULL and BORING" - I should obviously not bother and simply post a vast quantity of crappy photo's of myself all over the internet while being repeatably banned from an internet forum for being a t**t.

hehehe - well the important people respect you, so i guess that's all that matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Okay. Recently i've been getting alot of abuse off of members of this forum, so i thought i'd make a poll to see exactly what people think of me.
    Simply, do you hate me?
    I think you're a decent-enough sort.

ReputationRep:

most of us know that you're the most helpful and informative person on this forum anyway. i wouldn't worry too much about letting your hair down and following what these guys do...

ReputationRep:
    Noted - I don't do it deliberatly.

Dammit - and I was trying so hard too
    im PQ's biggest fan now - what a nice way to accept what someone has said....and tis true as young blissy says - "she does provide smarty pants type info..."

ReputationRep:

um lots of people post their pictures on here............ nothing wrong with it......... and you seem so bloody arrogant at times its unbelievable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa00)
    um lots of people post their pictures on here............ nothing wrong with it......... and you seem so bloody arrogant at times its unbelievable
    Only with things she knows about (i.e. is justified in being arrogant about!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    plz dont even start........

ReputationRep:
    exactly - she has every right to be arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    just cause you know about something doesnt mean you can be arrogant about it.
    why not?

ReputationRep:
    If being arrogant means haughtily making a claim to knowledge (*cough* OED) PQ is justified. Often on forums you need to be haughty otherwise you just get a flurry of more doubtful or worrying posts or, worse, contradictory and misleading information.

ReputationRep:
    If being arrogant means haughtily making a claim to knowledge (*cough* OED) PQ is justified. Often on forums you need to be haughty otherwise you just get a flurry of more doubtful or worrying posts or, worse, contradictory and misleading information.
    why did you vote me for being an attention seeker when its blatently obvious that i dont seek attention?

you have no logic
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    TK, blissy - thanks for the support but I don't think this really merits discussion - especially not on someone elses thread (this is supposed to be a thread for everyone to **** off Iluvatar not me )

endorf, Dazya - I think we know where we all stand now, there's no real point in carrying this on. I'll be doing my best to ignore any future snipes and I hope you'll try to do the same, for the sake of civility and the forum in general.

ReputationRep:
    TK, blissy - thanks for the support but I don't think this really merits discussion - especially not on someone elses thread (this is supposed to be a thread for everyone to **** off Iluvatar not me )

endorf, Dazya - I think we know where we all stand now, there's no real point in carrying this on. I'll be doing my best to ignore any future snipes and I hope you'll try to do the same, for the sake of civility and the forum in general.

"word"

ReputationRep:
    i dont actually mind PQ, just some of the stuff she says is a bit.... yah.

its people like blissy who have no logic that vote for about being an attention seeker

ReputationRep:
    Watching you argue is so fuc*** fun!!

ReputationRep:
    I've only really found XxTiNaXX rather rude, and someone else who called me a ponce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    I've only really found XxTiNaXX rather rude, and someone else who called me a ponce
    lol, the ponce comment is so random

ReputationRep:
    SORRY - meant 2 click No, but clicked wrong key, how do i retract vote?

Was meant to be No anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxersarecool)
    SORRY - meant 2 click No, but clicked wrong key, how do i retract vote?

Was meant to be No anyway.
    i don't think u can change it now, but i think he will understand

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.